Sign in to follow this  
stainbox

Aquagate waterblock Cracked!!!

merovingian    0
that's not very much, trust me. since the tubes have a pretty small diameter, and with some air bubbles in the system, and with the replaced water, when the air groups up at 1 point that not very much.

You have an aquagate? I have installed one before and based upon my experiance you have a good amount in comparison to what I see on that mobo based on the pics.

Anyway, your buddy probably just installed it incorrectly as you should test everything for leaks before running it on a powered computer.

I would agree, but he got his Aquagate 2 or 3 months ago and it had been fine up to that point.

xouleo    0
:( my water block cracks and my mobo and graphic card die what shoud i do? im outside the US im in Venezuela plz dont use plexiglas its ok it looks cool but it sux

knud    123

I've contacted brasil office and they should contact you :)

deathbycake    0

I had the same problem, heard odd noises from the pump yesterday. popped the case open and there's my trident leaking all over my nb and 8800. Nothing's damaged and i've put the intel stock cooler back on but i'm wondering if it's even worth bothering with an rma since nothing's damaged and I don't want a replacement plexi block?

skize    0

The aquagate pumped itself dry, trashing the motherboard and video card.

I have two aquagates, and I obviously am going to replace the other one before it too fails, as it seems to be a ticking timebomb.

I was hoping Coolermaster might stand by their product and replace my two defective water blocks. There is my destroyed computer, but what is the chance that I would be compensated for that.

100_0437.JPG

Rockstar    0

Hi I'm very sad :cry: to write but i do,because yesterday my AquaTrident CPU Water also cracked and my Ati 1950 card died and also my ASUS

motherboard.I've used my Aquagate for nearly 2 years and do not have any problems until now.As someone siad the plexiglas on waterblock is beautiful but it also crack.What should i do now I went crazy because almost 2/3 of my hardware died?I'm from Bulgaria and here there are no spear parts fot the aquagate unfortunately. :(

Here is the crack(I'm sorry for the bad picture but i take it with my phone):my.php?image=aquagatebt3.jpg