Sign in to follow this  
stainbox

Aquagate waterblock Cracked!!!

Ron will give you more information.

Waiting for Ron's reply.... :roll:

IS all of this very serious ??!!

As you can see from the cooler master site:

"SATISFACTION DE LA CLIENTELE

Cooler Master s’efforce de créer une véritable satisfaction de sa clientèle afin de créer les conditions d’un partenariat mutuellement bénéficaire et durable.L’une des manières d’assurer la satisfaction de la clientèle consiste en la considération des besoins individuels de la clientèle au travers des produits et services fournis, au lieu de se satisfaire de solutions types qui pourraient être adéquates mais ne donneraient qu’une satisfation partielle aux clients.

Son engagement pour la satisfaction de la clientèle est aussi reflété dans l’engagement de Cooler Master pour la qualité, qui est définie selon les besoins de la clientèle, et non pas basé sur ce qui pourrait servir à l’accomplissement de la société.En reconnaissant que nos clients recherchent aussi à satisfaire leur clientèle, Cooler Master s’efforce d’assurer une qualité de ses produits assistant les efforts de la clientèle dans ce sens.

Le réseau global de branches et de centres d’opération de Cooler Master permet aussi d’accomplir la satisfaction de la clientèle en rendant l’entreprise plus attentive aux besoins locaux du client, et en offrant un service plus rapide et plus compréhensif.Ses entreprises coopératives avec les plus grands vendeurs permettent aussi aux clients de Cooler Master d’avoir accès aux meilleures offres de l’industrie."

English version:

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

Cooler Master spares no effort to create true customer satisfaction with the aim of creating the conditions for a sustained mutually beneficial partnership. One of the ways it ensures customer satisfaction is through customized products and service that take into consideration the unique needs of individual customers, rather than stopping at purely commodity type solutions that may be adequate but do not give customers real satisfaction.

Commitment to customer satisfaction is also reflected in Cooler Master’s stance on quality, which is defined by customer requirements and not based on what is convenient for the company to achieve. Recognizing that our customers also seek to satisfy their own customers in turn, Cooler Master spares no effort to ensure that the quality of its products support the customer’s efforts in this regard.

Cooler Master’s global network of branches and operations centers also helps achieve customer satisfaction by making the company more responsive to customer’s local needs, and providing quicker and more comprehensive service. Its cooperative ventures with world-leading vendors likewise ensure Cooler Master customers have access to the very best that the industry offers.

No "star wars" for me ...

YES IT IS !!!!!!!!

Ron , send me a mail today !! :D:D:D

So CM really serious, isn't it ? :wink:

Anyway this is great,

(haven't got a star wars dancer sorry :roll::wink: )

YES IT IS !!!!!!!!

Ron , send me a mail today !! :D:D:D

So CM really serious, isn't it ? :wink:

Anyway this is great,

(haven't got a star wars dancer sorry :roll::wink: )

patience my friend.

madneon    0
This is the second time we heard of this and we took care of the other guy because we found out a damage was not caused by the end-user. If we check the parts out, meaning we will require you to send in your defective products, and find that it's our not your fault, we will fix it up for you.

I am too a victim of the cracked aquagate water block thankfully I found the several cracks before anything leaked out I emailed the aquagate folks, I am expecting a email.....the block lasted 4 months. :) if they send me a replacement copper block I would be happy.. but I will never trust a see through top again.

ninuhadida    0

heh i had a wc block with an acrylic top and the thing cracked too (not the cm one tho :wink: ) the pump was running, but thankfully the pc was off since i wanted to change the sata controller that handled the hdd. i had some water on the chipset cooler, but since i was checking out the system i noticed it and turned off the pump... now i'm stuck on air for now with a pump and a rad, tho i won't wc the current pc for now... next pc maybe :roll:

Maybe Cooler Master should start making the plastic tops out of polycarbonate. Because I would never want a solid metal one (just too ugly!) .And I've been thinking of going with nonconductive coolant. it's getting cheaper and cheaper, $20 a quart. I think clear top waterblocks look just to damn good to not use them. Sorry to hear about your waterblocks guys. I can relate to what happen. And with what happen to you I'm definitely going nonconductive! I mean after all it's just $10 dollars more than CM coolant. Good luck with the RMA stuff. I'm sure CM will make it right HEY! maybe they will go above and beyond and give you the aquatrident as a replacement! It is definitely superior to the one that comes with the aquagate. Again good luck.

madneon    0

I have user of watercooling for about 4 years now used solid blocks the whole time they may not look that great but you dont have to worry bout cracks I just hope they make this right my main rig is off line until I get a replacement..

firkin    0

I am having the same problem but with aqua trident It cracked down the side and I'm still assessing the damage to my pc. please reply with what i have to do.

madneon    0

emailed them rmausa@coolermaster.com and sent them a scan of my reciept ( they have a 2 year warrenty) and a few days later they emailed me a rma form I filled it out along with my scan of the recipt and they sent me a rma number to put on the outside of the shipping box... and oh yeah there was a rumor about you haveing to send back the entire aquagate but all they wanted back was the waterblock.