Sign in to follow this  
stainbox

Aquagate waterblock Cracked!!!

stainbox    0

hello, im getting into this forum because im kinda upset with the new aquagate i recently got from coolermaster... everything was running perfectly fine with idle temps down to 36 degrees celsius... one morning my sister was gonna turn on the computer since its a server that provides internet connection to the other computers at home.. when i woke up i found that my computer suddenly froze... i was very surprized and when i opened the computer case i found that magically the waterblock was cracked in one of the sides and it was leaking coolant all over the place.. i managed to take it apart and to clean a little bit, however my motherboard died due to this problem. I live in Panama a country kinda far away from the U.S and im checking if somehow this waterblock can be replaced... im asking myself if this happened due to temps, use of coolant or any other weird situation... the crack is all the way were the hole is located over the plexiglass and its so big and thats why it leaks... i dont feel comfortable because i thought i was buying a good product that would not leak at all but it made me feel very sad to know that a part inside my computer has to die to figure out that i cant trust the plexiglass waterblock.. if theres any solution to this situation or it can be replaced by sending me a new one i would really appreciate it since now i gotta waste money in a new motherboard... i also have pictures for the ones interested... :(

Same thing!

Anyway very sorry for you

My own:

http://forum.hardware.fr/hardwarefr/Ove ... 4370-1.htm

http://www.coolermaster.com/phpBB2/view ... t=aquagate :cry:

I will mail, with pictures soon, probaly to the famous "ron".

And so I 'll know if Cooler Master is really a serious entreprise.

Because, I 'd lost a Motherboard and a graphic card.

Will they assume that their waterblock, failed very very very often,...too much often.

What will they do ???? :roll:

What about my Mobo and Gc ?

I got trust (for the moment :? )

This is the second time we heard of this and we took care of the other guy because we found out a damage was not caused by the end-user. If we check the parts out, meaning we will require you to send in your defective products, and find that it's our not your fault, we will fix it up for you.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

surely if CM found it was a defective product they would have to pay for the replacement mobo?

This is the second time we heard of this and we took care of the other guy because we found out a damage was not caused by the end-user. If we check the parts out, meaning we will require you to send in your defective products, and find that it's our not your fault, we will fix it up for you.

ok!

I've got more pictures(mobo and GC too), and I didn't made any modifications, and respect the normal installation.

-But for the the moment, must I have to do this with the shop where I bought it ? or direct with you (sorry for the language,french guy talking)

- Do you need the complete aquagate or only the water block ? (as you want)

PS:buy on 4 th december, problem append 1 month later.

VoongKoong    0
surely if CM found it was a defective product they would have to pay for the replacement mobo?

They better...

ok!

I've got more pictures(mobo and GC too), and I didn't made any modifications, and respect the normal installation.

-But for the the moment, must I have to do this with the shop where I bought it ? or direct with you (sorry for the language,french guy talking)

- Do you need the complete aquagate or only the water block ? (as you want)

PS:buy on 4 th december, problem append 1 month later.

To answer your question, you will need to send the whole Aquagate and other damaged parts you wish to claim.

After 1 month you will go through us. Ron will give you more information.

I keep hearing water rushing inside mine, never heard that before, but it seems to be behave and teh liquid is not running low.

Should it be fulled ot the brim ?