Sign in to follow this  
Guest bronney

Stuck in Hong Kong. Need SUF-S12-EG badly.

Guest bronney   
Guest bronney

Dear CM,

I've ordered with your only distributor in Hong Kong named Hornington but it's been out of stock for over 2 months and I never got a call back. When I called they are always working on it.

I went to check out some online stores but they either don't ship to Hong Kong, or the shipping charge is silly for a 8USD fan. Can you show me some Taiwan shops who's willing to ship? I gave up on the Hong Kong one.

Your Centurion 5 kick :) btw :)

MUYA    0

In hong kong, there is no decent after sales service. I don't think CM has a proper retail poartner just a distributor who cannot see individual ordes. Hornitons are a c hain of shops, and are also distributors (wholesalers) of other computer wares. Best bet would have been to look around the shops in the computer malls located at Sham Shui Po, Mong Kok, and Wanchai.

bronney    0

Thanks man, but that's exactly what I've tried :) I live in quarry bay and usually visit the island side stores, but for the past 2 months I have visited almost every store there is, except shatin ones. The only ones left are the 120mm blue or purple.

Since my case is strong on the blue accent, I would like something that sticks out especially I see the exhaust fan quite often. I already bought a blue LED fan from CM but it's just too bright so I put blu-tak on the leds and now's quite cool. But would rather have the silent led version green.

What part do you live in btw? Any good store recommendation besides mongkok, ssp, and tst? Thanks.

RavingNun    0

lol the rewritten retail manual books dont make sense from Hornington and argh the prices are so high on good stuff anywhere in Hong Kong

bronney    0

Yeah baby they suck. lmao. They gave a praetorian to my friend when he ordered a wavemaster. omg. Can you believe my friend's face when he opened the box??

Took them a week to give him another one hehe.

RavingNun    0

where did he order it? Iam gonna purchase a new case and switch all my components to it. Since my dell case has a broken case. 1 of the handle switches dont work and one of the drive slots wont fit my musketeer.

bronney    0

That was a month ago. If you're dealing in hong kong, I suggest you deal with B-Tech in wan chai. They're not the best but at least there wasn't any complaint so far.

RavingNun    0

Thanks.

1 more question:

I dont get it does http://www.hornington.com do online sales? cause i think its only in the crazy sale and you said your friend ordered one and it arrived, i assume by shipping from ordering online, and that he got the wrong case.

thanks in advanced