Sign in to follow this  
Eichler69

CM CoolViva & Aquagate

Eichler69    0

Hey - as you can see I'm new, so be gentle :P.

I just wanted to ask: does CM have a date set out for the release of the CoolViva VGA cooler and the Aquagate water-cooling system in the UK? If so, could you let me know, or is this 'classified' information :x?

Secondly, is the Aquagate able to connect to graphics cards or other components other than the CPU? I have read that a variation will be released for a full water-cooling solution - is this true?

I'm very much looking forward to the release of both of these products, so any information on when they'll be available and an answer to my second question would be great - thanks :).

Hello Eichler69,

You could email our UK branch to find out release date on these two products. Here's the email address : info@coolermaster.co.uk . To answer your question, yes there will be options for a complete cooling solution using the aquagate. I do not know when the release date will be but I can assure you there will be one.

Ron    1

I just wanted to ask: does CM have a date set out for the release of the CoolViva VGA cooler and the Aquagate water-cooling system in the UK?

I know there was some delay with the Aquagate caused by the frequentie.

The US uses 60 Hz 110V and Europe has 50Hz 220V~230V.

This frequentie difference caused a noisy Aquagate.

And as we all know...we don´t want noise.

So there´s gonna be a European version of the Aquagate.

The European department did not recive the Aquagate and CoolViva yet, so I realy can´t give you a date.

or is this 'classified' information :x?

Na... don´t think so :wink:

Secondly, is the Aquagate able to connect to graphics cards or other components other than the CPU? I have read that a variation will be released for a full water-cooling solution - is this true?

This version only has a cooler for CPU.

But I think there will be expansion set´s in the future.

Ron    1

I did not recive the European version yet.

So I could not test it :cry:

Maybe bigbadbns knows more?

bigapl    0

I think the Aquagate could handle cpu and nb but with newer cards reaching 70c+ I think the video would need it's own system, or if noise is your main concern a very good heatpipe solution would suffice.