Sign in to follow this  
kharr

[Scratch Build] RAZOR BX1 (Completed)

kharr    0

Good Day Everyone!!!=)

Through the years. i have always wanted a test bench yet do not like to buy one, coz wanted it to have more of a like customize personal touch. But the problem is what should it look like?

Then this competition came up so i am forced to think right away so i could start on working, but still no idea is coming in my mind, then one morning after taking a bath and looking myself at the mirror, noticed that i haven't trimmed my hair for weeks, so i grab onto my razor and starts trimming, then it hit me, why don't i make something like this, not a razor but something like the grills on the shaver itself. Until now i don't know if it is still a good idea, it might look funny, but what the heck as long as i get to build myself a test bench and i'm good to go=)

weird inspiration=)

htj46_large.jpg

kharr    0

then i started drawing, not really good with it but at least i'll get a few ideas with it=)

r-2.jpg

vray-1.jpg

kharr    0

phew another day of work

update:

was able to finish the frame using a 1x1 tubular welded, and enclosing it with my leftover ga.26 stainless sheet from fixing my gutter=)

cmentry201119.jpg

kharr    0

sorry wasn't been able to take pics of making the frame and cover due to extensive dirt of making it and thinking=(

radiator will probably be mounted right here

cmentry20114.jpg