Sign in to follow this  

Official CM STACKER Forum! Post All Stackers here :)

seether    0

More photos, !!!

I WANT MORE PHOTOS !!!!!!!!

"droooooooooooling"

That thing is massive, i want one now now now nooooooooooooow.

but wait, a window?? what happened to the black mesh?

explain please.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

easier to market a window than mesh, plus that fan grid is gonna be A noisey and B crappy flow

ninuhadida    0

yeah i'd cut that out and install a wire grill or something (like the wavemaster..) i did this on mine (tho not the same case) since it was very noisy as MM said and also you can feel the difference when i cut that out and installed the wire grill

dropper    0
easier to market a window than mesh, plus that fan grid is gonna be A noisey and B crappy flow

So, I would assume it did not have the 4 fan bracket?

Keith

FusionNV    0

Nice 830 shots. Hey which keyboard is that notoriousbigs. I must have missed that in Logitech line up. If it is modded it looks stock!

EDIT: I zoomed in on the photo and figured out it is the G15. It looks hot, how do you like it!

Nice 830 shots. Hey which keyboard is that notoriousbigs. I must have missed that in Logitech line up. If it is modded it looks stock!

EDIT: I zoomed in on the photo and figured out it is the G15. It looks hot, how do you like it!

he G15 is one nice keyboard. Every easy to type and the features are nice too. I like the idea of seeing my games information when i play games on the small LCD.

knud    129

notoriousbigs, Nice rig you have there! Did CM pay for it, or did you pay it your self? That keyboard is cool and that LCD is big! (24" right?)