Sign in to follow this  

Official CM STACKER Forum! Post All Stackers here :)

VoongKoong    0

Damn that's a nice Stacker you got there :wink: . The freakin' case is so huge, that an ATX mobo looks like a micro-ATX...or is it a micro-ATX? LOL!

Shahjahan89    0
Damn that's a nice Stacker you got there :wink: . The freakin' case is so huge, that an ATX mobo looks like a micro-ATX...or is it a micro-ATX? LOL!

hehe it's a Asus Mobo P4C800 DLX :P

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

i just broke my last cold cathode doing some cable tidying, i have used all 3 of my cable ties, and i cant find my heatshrink grr have to buy some more. i want to buy a new quieter psu, with a 120mm fan in it, looking at CM's or akasa's. i hate cable tidying since i have so much stuff in there im running out of driver bays lol im gonna have only 1 left soon and thats needed for a fan controller :(might have to mod the stackers control pannel put it in the top or something so i can use the 12th bay. i've got the 2 fans in the bottom psu mounts ready i just gotta sleeve em and get some extension cables. believe it or not i will have 8 speed control fans . im nuts. im gonna have to take out my psu and sleeve it :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:((:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(::(:(:(:(:((:(:(:(::((:

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

dont worry the vanted fan and light controller comes with 2 blue cold cathodes :D

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

been sleeving fan cables and cold cathode power cable which is rigged into my zalman fan controller switch, didnt enjoy it