Sign in to follow this  

Official CM STACKER Forum! Post All Stackers here :)

yo man I love your case... Did you paint it yourself or did you get it done professionally?

And if you painted it yourself, how did you go about doing it? Was it easy to disassemble the whole case and put it back together?

Also how much did the Anodizing of the aluminum sides cost?

Osiris    0

I know, CooL Blooded has the best black staker i have ever seen.

That case is of the hook. :lol::lol:

yes I had to take the whole thing apart, it was pretty easy, used semi gloss spray paint on all steel parts including the plastic dome part, and accessories Im really impressed how it turned out for regular spray paint with minimal prep, the anodizing cost 60 bucks, as that was their minimum charge, took about a week to finish, lots of light coats is the secret

Freak_04    0
its just that blue is such a damn sexy color :wink: .

haha, I think someone needs a gf badly :wink:

Inside of my stacker is lighted red. It looks really kool it just needs the hardware.

I wouldn't mind painting the inside of my stacker but I just can't bring myself to unrivet the top because its so nice and stable all put together. And that idea of a case fan that changes colour with a switch would be awesome.

Echo    0

What's wrong with blue lighting :D If I could get UV lighting here, then I would go with that as my motherboard is UV reactive, and I have 1 litre of UV dye to play with :)

cm.jpg

Echo    0
Nice photo mate, finally I get to see it with the window :)

It is a nice window (I had no option, only available locally with the window :D) I would prefer the window to not go to the edge of the case (with the curve) but rather straight down (to hide the drive bays, I think that would look better ;))

More mod photo's to follow soon, just waiting on my CrossFlow :D