Sign in to follow this  

Official CM STACKER Forum! Post All Stackers here :)

NeOn    0
they're not a solid colour and look more aesthetically pleasing than non uv ones.

What do you mean? I have UV reactive mesh like expanding stuff.

P Hill    0

Hi,

I have to say I'm impressed with the photos of the different systems in this thread but I do have a question.

I've just put my kit into my stacker and (to be blunt) my cabling is a mess with controller, fan, power, and ATA cables all over the place. Your photos show hardly any cables (well most of the photos). Can someone give me a (newbie) reference to what I can do to hide mine or clean them up.

Thanks

NeOn    0

First of all, learn that cable ties are your friends. Cable sleeving is a good idea, and round IDE cables are handy also.

Just group wires together with cable ties, and hide what you can in spare drive bays, beind the drive bays, and behind the mobo tray. Whatever cables you dont use, cable tie and hide up in the psu bracket.

Should get you started

RazorOye    0
i dunno releasing i new stacker so soon after the original, i feel somewhat cheated in a way.

Me 2. Especially since they haven't even made my damn black windowed side panel for my original Stacker, yet they are already designing a new model. I am beginning to believe the black windowed panel is never going to be released. I have a feeling.

I think your feeling is right, dyna. The reason I stumbled on these forums was googling for a black window case. But after speaking with someone at the CA offices this morning, there are no plans for bringing the black window to the US.

He thinks that maybe it is available in Europe and Asia.

Maybe we just need to start working on ideas for changing the color of the silver window.

I was waiting until I saw the case window before I got the case, but I was given one as a late Christmas present. I'm not sour over such a great gift, but I think I am going to face a decision:

1. find a way to color the silver window black

2. live with a silver window on a black case - which might not be so bad, right? The side arms are silver as is so maybe it won't look out of place.

Sorry, I'm just trying to make the best of a sucky situation. The company seems to be pushing for the CoolerMaster next gen cases and potential customers.

But still - Why wouldn't they make these windows?

/me doesn't understand

Razor I feel your pain. All I know is I bought the black stacker cause Bryant said that were definately going to come out with black windowed side panels in the future. If they never come out, I'm goning to be pretty pissed. Because I wanted to make sure I got a case that has a sidepanel already, because I don't feel like cutting, or paiting one. Anyway we'll see wha happens. Miyagi said that Bryant recently told him they are in production. Lets hope so, cause if not me, you, and others will be some pretty unhappy customers.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

and the fact all our stackers are gonna be overshadowed in june, the case is less than a year old.

haha... Ron its nice they went out of there way to paint the sidepanels, only problem I have with painting it, is that it wont match the other panel. The panels are anodized black aluminum, so painting it would look out of place. It's the same thing as putting the Wavemaster panel on the Praetorian, it looks out of place cause the panel is glossy and the praetorian is anodized aluminum...

Freak_04    0

That looks pretty nice. I really like the new SATA backplane. Just one question though, If all your hdd's are in there then why do you still have a 4-3 cage below? just for air flow?

I wouldn't mind getting one of those backplane's for my comp if I could find one that looked like that as well as had ide and sata.