Sign in to follow this  
MoMod

project -DEAD Space 2 Mod (CM Storm Enforcer)(finished )

MoMod    0

Hello every one this the second year with the greatest coolermaster last year i had dead rising 2 mod this time mod on a CM Storm Enforcer will mod it to dead space 2

here is some pic and idea

in the front i will use a Styrene for the mask and will lighting it http://www.modscases.com

deadspace3bancopy.jpg

idea

leftcopy.jpg

img2130xs.jpg

img2129jc.jpg

img2133ca.jpg

img2131x.jpg

MoMod    0

here small update all what i need is day off to do a lot of work this is a health bar in the side of the case will to some etching to look like the same in the game and i order a new kind of paint to do the rust effect and i will do this one video to share with every one

img0244ny.jpg

img0245if.jpg

img0246im.jpg

img0248tx.jpg

frozensnail    0

Looks a very interesting case mod you have been building, cool to see someone using Enforcer in the mod comp.

Do you paint the external case yourself? Great job & ties in nicely with the whole concept of the case mod

MoMod    0

okay here i am back with the mask design and i got the rust magic paint i will make a video to how to paint and make the rust effectam also cutting the styrene sheets to the mask it is very hard to cut i got the 0.080 i try hard

img0249vx.jpg

img0250qe.jpg

img0251um.jpg

img0260pv.jpg

more soon thanks for looking :)