Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mindless Moron

More overclocking

Mr. Miyagi    2

Yeah, I overclocked my friend's 2500+ @ 3200+ w/ 30c idle and 38 load. I'm trying to overclock mine more but I really think I need a bigger PSU to do it.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

i use an enermax unit its brilliant its much better than the last enermax unit i had.

Wacft    0

god damn, im at 50c idle. :( atleast thats what asus probe tells me.

Mr. Miyagi    2

Wow, don't you have the Aero 4? I looked at the picutres of your case from the mod contest and I noticed that the Aero fan was going vertically instead of horizontally. You should make it horizontal and do you have AS5 on it? Oh, and I forgot to add, my friend is using the Aero 4.

Wacft    0

i havent change how the fan was out of the package. but ive been thinking of turning it the other way but didnt know if it would mess up the coolin. and yes im using as5.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

i found that the aero4's cooling capacity severly suffered when used at lower spped s nad at higher ones it was too noisy im back to good oild 80mm's

OK been doing abit more

sigasi1-clockcapped.jpg

She peaked at this couldnt get anymore out of it, still 20% is better than nothing, i got it to 3.939 but it was too unstable. I'm pretty pleased with this, oh well just gott save up for an FX-57, then i'll have some fun

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

It's on AMD's roadmap, released q2 or 3 next year 90nm fabrication process.

VoongKoong    0

It's just amazing thinking of the current AMD 64's only the beginning...imagine what they'll do in the future :shock: . At first, I thought the first Athlon XP's were amazing, but as they went further it was amazing...