Sign in to follow this  
esCob4r

When will..

esCob4r    0

Cooler Masters release a series of Closed Liquid cooling loops such as the corsairs? I am and actually have been quite a bit of a fanboy of Cooler Master products for some reason. Every case I myself have purchased has been cooler masters. All my fans are cooler masters minus the 2 on my Corsair h60. I have always had a cooler master Power Supply, 460W to 500W now to 850W. I dont know what it is but I have always been attracted more towards Cooler Master Products as apposed to other products. I even replaced my Corsair h60 at one point for a Hyper 212+ but I did not like the end result. So I would like to when, if ever, will Cooler Masters release a line of Liquid cooling products? Or if they do where can I find them? With the exception of motherboard, processor, video card, and drives, I would actually like to see all Cooler Master products inside my case. =D

Not sure if this is dumb or not but yeah. I never really tried any corsair products except for the Corsair h60 and one power supply which I had a bad experience with so I am not to familiar with all there products such as their cases. But either way I tend to like the looks Cooler Masters release. Currently I am using the Cooler Master Haf 912. It seems Cooler Masters seems to always have a nice design to their cases. Its not dull and boring. But most tend to stand out. Even the Cooler Masters 430 Elite I had, had a nice design to it.

WTB Cooler Masters Liquid Cooling!! =D And take it a step up and make not only a CPU kit but also a GPU kit! =D

samoht25    3

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We will be introducing new line of All in One Liquid Cooling solution this year but we don't have an announced date yet. Thank you for your interest and we will keep you updated.

esCob4r    0

VERY COOL! Ty sam. I can not wait. My rig is completely full of everything I could get cooler master wise minus the CPU cooler. Case, Fans, PSU, all are cooler masters.