CM special force 500 - Real monster hidden in small plain PC case.
I bought this case /CM force 500/ for my frend's computer but I realized it will be perfect for my new ROG build.
I'm just a gamer but I prefer to assemble my own game computers with my own two hands
and hope my case mod comply with the rules.
I finished my build in june and I'm not sure is it the real CASE MOD because I haven't painted my case.
i remove some things, added others and drilled several holes but outside the case looks like new.
That was theï»¿ idea: Game computer hidden in plain case.
Case - CM force 500
DDR - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR3-1866, KIT OF 4
CPU - Intel Core i7-3770K
Motherboard - Asus Maximus 5 Gene ROG Republic of Gamers
PSU - Corsair HX1050W
2 video cards SLI mode Asus GTX 680 DirectCUII
SSD - Intel SSD 330 120 GB
SSD - Intel SSD 335 180 GB
HDD - Western Digital Red 1000GB 7200 64MB
3D Monitor - Asus VG278H 3D
3D glasses - NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 -- Full HD Stereoscopic
Sou headset Asus HS-W1 wireless
- EK-Supremacy - Nickel - Plexi
- 2 x EK-FC680 GTX DCII - Acetal+Nickel CSQ
- 2 x EK-FC680 GTX DCII - Backplate - Black
- EK-FC Bridge DUAL Serial CSQ Plexi
- Black Ice GT Xtreme Lite 240
- Magicool 120 Ultra
- 2 x Alphacool D5-VPP655
- XSPC Twin D5 Dual Bay Reservoir
- 2 x Alphacool HF 90 G1/4OD 10mm (3/8 ID - 5/8 OD) Chrome
- 5 x Alphacool HF 45 G1/4OD 10mm (3/8 ID - 5/8 OD) - Chrome
- 3 x Alphacool HF G1/4OD 10mm (3/8 ID - 5/8 OD) - Chrome
- Feser One Cooling Fluid - PURE / NO UV - Red
- Tygon R3603 - HighFlow - 3/8 ID - 5/8 OD - Clear
Unique Valley Benchmark (extreme preset HD 1080p)
3Dmark 11 :
3Dmark FIRE STRIKE: