SAMAMBA

Members
  • Content Count

    36
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

About SAMAMBA

  • Rank
    Member
  • Birthday 04/05/1984

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Saquarema-RJ
  • Interests
    Casemod

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Some photos of him on display
  2. To finalize some pictures of him off.
  3. The photos are not very good because of the rainy weather here, but you can get a sense of how the inner and lateral covers are. The fans are made with 3 layers of 3mm acrylic with illumination through an arduino-controlled addressable led strip. Just as the sides also have addressable lighting.
  4. And after the tests, with the plastic parts of the case and VGA installed.
  5. After everything is working properly and with the operating system installed, we will install the rigid pipes and perform tests to check for leaks.
  6. washing after installing the supports for covers And starting the hardware assembly. And let's test the hardware before installing everything.
  7. Mounting the front of the case after all the pieces are ready and painted.
  8. Water Cooler Fluid using 30% radiator fluid (in which case the fluid is already diluted by 50%, so I used 60%) + Distilled water and algaecide Collage of the pieces in acrylic for lighting effect of the fans. Cable management part already polished and then installed with the source cables with individual sleeve (the source is modular, they are not extenders).
  9. Polishing upper and lower loops.
  10. Updating the Worklog. Preparation and installation of the cover for the top of the case.
  11. And follows the painting of the plastic parts. The color chosen was a pearly orange from Kawasaki. Since the budget is short and you could not make a candy. But the color did not disappoint me and the result I quite liked. Selected color in catalog. Ink in the can. Plastic cabinet fairing parts prepared for painting. And finally the painting almost finished. I only took photos of the front so far because it was the only one I have polished so far. But the final polishing with automotive wax is still lacking. The logo that is in this piece I ended up choosing to fix horizontally. I also put this detail in smoke acrylic where I made the crease of the previous photos. And the loco in focus. The letters will be in glossy black and 4 in frosted.
  12. I wanted to change the front of the C700P a bit, but as the case is too beautiful, even gives a pen, so I thought of a very subtle and discreet modification. Increase the crease he already had on the face, took the logo of the CM and smoothed the hole that remained with plastic mass. Next step, painting.
  13. Since I'm going to use the power button on that panel, I removed the power and reset button from the original cabinet panel. And to make a new front, I decided to use the original front dock and for that I had to cut the same, since I was a little forward and I needed a straight front for the carbon fiber plate. I also did some reinforcements and support for the pieces. Still missing by screws on the plate and reinforce with resin the acrylic pieces that were glued. And then it is logical to paint this medium. And finally, a preliminary assembly just to have an idea of how everything will be. I will use hunting type buttons to turn on and off parts of the lighting (the computer will be for personal use and will be in my room).
  14. And to give that "start" on the project and start with "key" gold, follow some things that are already almost ready for the front of the project. A little bit of real carbon fiber! LCD controlled by Arduino with 2 independent temperature sensors. Power button and key to lock the power button. But since this key was very ugly, I decided to modify it a bit. I used 2mm aluminum plate and 3mm glossy black acrylic. Polishing still needs to be done.