Paslis

Modder
  • Content count

    60
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Paslis

  • Rank
    Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  1. Final pictures. Thanks a lot for the kind replys and i hope you enjoyed watching my worklog.
  2. Update 9. Almost finished the project and this is the last metalwork update. This was it for the metalwork next up are the final pictures.
  3. Update 8. This weekend it was time to work on the psu again. Lets do some work.I have quite a few pictures so this time i let the pictures do the talking have fun watching. The psu is almost done so i can almost move to the next part. More to come.
  4. Update 7. This weekend it was time to do some modding.The psu didnt look right so i had to give it an industrial look to fit in with the design. First i made the bottom plate from 2mm stainless and made de mounts for the print. Then i made a frame of 10 mm stainless rods and a fan mounting bracket. This is how it looks with the print mounted. Its not ready yet so more to come.
  5. Update 6. This weekend i made the hdd brackets.I used 2mm stainless for the brackets and a 10mm rod. First i cut and bend the brackets. Then i spotwelded them to the frame and after that i finished welding them. The looks. This was it for today.More to come.
  6. Thanks ASOUTER and yes this forum is very quiet and i also guess its the competition side of things.Thanks again and sure i will need luck.
  7. Update 5. This weekend it was time to do some modding.The intension was to get started with the hdd brackets but i got a strange feeling about the psu holder so it had to go.This also gave me the idea to change the design. The psu bracket. Then i removed the psu holder and covered my tracks. Then i changed the design and took some stainless 10mm rods and bended them and welded them to the frame. Mounted the front back on and this is how it looks. Finally i like it and i also got some crazy ideas on how to continue. More to come.
  8. Thanks Onyx and below on this page there is a subscribe line. Thanks Exe
  9. Update 4. Today it was time to do some modding.This time i made the mobotray. First i did some measurements and then some drawning and after that some cutting. Then i tapped all the holes with M3 and i usedf a drill.This saves a lot of time but be carefull keep the drill straight and use tap oil. I also made a small movie for the people who want to try it. After that i bend the tray and used temporary bolt for test fitting the mobo. Then i used some 10mm stainless rods and cut them to the right lenght did some bending and welded them on the tray. Time to weld the tray on the frame. Mounted the mobo and this is the result. This was it for today.
  10. Update 3. This weekend it was modding time again.This time i made a psu cover and finished the front. The parts im gonna use. Some bending. Bend the psu cover and weld it. Then i took some 10mm stainless rods and cut,bend and welded them. Ready to weld the cover on the frame. Now its time to finish the front.First i made a extra detail. Then i made the side pieces and they also cover the top.Then i made the mounting holes and welded the pieces on the front cover. the result. This was it for today.
  11. Update 2. This weekend it was time to do some modding again but first some pictures of new stuff. Time to do some work.First i cut the pieces i need from 2mm stainless steel. The i bend the pieces. Then i made the mounting points to mount the front panel.. Test fit. The next job was the fangrill.I welded the grill and after that i cut,bend and welded the 10mm hooks onto the grill. This is how it looks at this moment. More to come.
  12. Update 1. Today it was time to do some work on project Ignotus.First some new hardware. Now its time to do some work. First lasercut 11 spacers made off 2mm stainless steel. Then i cutt 2 axels of 10mm stainless steel and bended and welded all the parts together. Then i cutt 2 pieces square 20x20mm stainless,drilled,and welded the pieces. The parts are finished now so its time to weld them to the base. Mounted the reservoir and this is how it looks so far. More to come.