Ok so I am going to be building a new gaming pc, the parts are as follows.
G.Skill Turbulence II Memory Cooling Fan 3500rpm
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0041G ... SJU9W28Y9J
G.Skill Ripjaws F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM - Memory - 4 GB : 2 x 2 GB - DIMM 240-pin - DDR3 - 1600 MHz / PC3-12800 - CL7 - 1.6 V - unbuffered - non-ECC
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002X5 ... 8WVST1W4QG
Cooler Master Silent Pro M1000 Series Modular 1000W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Active PFC Power Supply RSA00-AMBAJ3-US
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RW ... d_cart_shr
EVGA GeForce GTX470 1280 MB DDR5 PCI-Express 2.0 Graphics Card 012-P3-1470-AR X2 IN sli
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EE ... PDKIKX0DER
Cooler Master V8 Nickel Plated Copper Base Aluminum Fins 8 Heatpipes Core i7 1366 CPU Cooler - (RR-UV8-XBU1-GP)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KU ... PDKIKX0DER
ASUS LGA 1155 - P67 - SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 Supported ATX Motherboard P8P67 EVO
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004I8 ... FX412W1BDT
Intel Core i7-2600 Processor with 8 MB Cache, 3.40 GHz for Socket LGA1155 - Boxed
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004EB ... PDKIKX0DER
Cooler Master 932 blue edition
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 63938&SID=
So that is what I have for now. My questions are as follows.
1. Do I have enough power with the cooler master psu to power everything?
2. Is this case as good with air flow as the HAF-X? I really cant see spending $200 on the X which I might add isnt the right color, i need the fans and stuff blue not red, to match my mouse, mousepad, and keyboard.
3. If the 932 isnt, is there anywhere I can order the HAF-X with ble fans instead of red? I highly believe Cooler master should allow us to choose which led colors we want in the case that we order.
4. How many blue LED fans do I need to order along with this case and how many does it hold?
5. Do I need to replace the 200mm fans or are they suitable?
6. Do I have enough air flow for SLI on the cards? I will never go with water cooling as I have no idea how to hook any of that stuff up.
7. Is the CPU cooler good enough for the processor?
8. I need one open PCI slot along with the duel SLI cards. I believe I still have an open PCI slot with the MOBO I have chosen but I would like a double check on this one. I need the open PCI slot for my PCI nic card. Yes it is a PCI card and not a PCI-E card.
9 I was told that the v8 is NOT compatable with the new 1155 socket, is this true? If it is, does the v6GT work with the socket I have chosen?
Thank you and I am sorry for all of the questions. I just want to make sure I have enough room, power, air flow to keep the heat away,.
Also in case you need what oter parts are going to be going with this set up it is as follows, I already have the parts listed below
Logitech G9X Mouse
Logitech G11 keyboard
Cyber Snipa Tracer glowing blue mousepad (acrylic glass)
I-Inc 28' monitor
Seagate Barracuda 500gb HDD
Windows 7 home x64