CM 790 ADVANCED
I have a CM 690 II advanced, and my dream is this version full tower case: CM 790 ADVANCED!
it must have look and elegant style of CM 690 II incorporates the features of the CM 690 and CM HAF X and other cases!
- Supports up to 13 120mm cooling fans (ONLY 120mm fans, not the big bad fans!)
Front: 120mm fan x 2 with filters
Rear: 120mm fan x 2 with filters (like antec twelve hundred)
Top: 120mm fan x 2 with filters
Bottom: 120mm fan x 2 with filters
Right side plexiglass panel: 120mm fans x 2 (one in the classical position at PCI slot level and one in position on Ram atipical level) with filters
Left side: 120mm x 1 (in my imaginary CM 790 there is 30mm space on back mother board for cable management!!) with filters
VGA Air Duct: 120mm fan x 1
RAM position over the VGA Air Duct: 120 mm fan x 1 (special vertical support spaced from its parallel 5.25" bay for cooling ram zone)
VGA holder: 120mm fan x 1 (same space upgrade like left side panel).
All fans square frame housing has the anti-vibration silicone mask, and all have holes with rubber circle to kill Any vibrations (including Plexiglas side windows)
- ONLY 5.25 "bay !!!!!
precisely 12 5.25" bay!
6 5.25 "bay bay 3 5.25" higher fixed
3 bays 5.25" in a middle cage with mesh, rotated into position parallel or perpendicular position respect the mobo with easy rotation system.
3 bays 5.25 "in the below cage with mesh, it can also rotate.
The 2 front fans are not on the hdd cages -which is independent- but front fans are on the front houses, mounted on a sliding door for a possible hot swap in both cages.
There are four rubber grommets Between the HDD cage and HDD, HDD Avoid directly contact the HDD cage, back and absorb vibrations, keep the noise down (like Dragon Load Lancool K60).
-on middle removed cage it's possbile to put the VGA Air Duct,
while the support for 120mm fans -for ram cooling- is on 'the last 3 bay height 5.25 "drives level (those in the middle of case in essence)
- on top: support for 240mm double radiator or a single radiator 120/80mm inside the roof, but with more space (in height ) and Rear retaining holes for water cooling directly into the back of the roof (that is two holes in the back of the case and two holes in the back of the roof for send/return water pipes ).
On bottom: Support for a 240mm double radiator or a single radiator 120/80mm (instead of the bottom fan but the cage can remain in his place) and / or a single radiator 120/80mm (instead of the cage bottom but the bottom fan can remain in his place)
- PSU Bottom mounted with filters & PSU anti-vibration pad.
The Power Supply has rubber pads for both insulation and support. The mounting clip is also aligned with rubber to reduce vibrations but also secure the PSU without scratching the painted surface and ther is an aluminum PSU holder (like Lancool Dragon Load K60).
- Power supply cable partion for neatness, same as Haf X, but with 120mm central air duct 120mm hole tunnel for bottom fan's free flow toward center of case!!
On back side groove with plastic rings for great cable management (like Areocool Bx-500).
Advanced cable management with rubber grommets
and detachable cable clips to reduce mess inside the chassis (like Areocool Bx-500).
- External SATA X-Dock II Same as CM 690 and USB 3.0 connectors on advanced front panel, like HAF X.
- Removable Wheels like CM Haf X.
- Addicted pcb multi molex connection to split one single molex for multiple use in strategic positions inside the houses (like Areocool But Bx-500 pin without tachometer).
- black mesh edition of couse!
consider this project and the CM 790 Advanced would be the most beautiful case in the world! (as well as the more sold that eliminates competition from other manufacturers!)