I will start a build worklog as soon as I receive my missing components for my new rig.
List of the components :
- (received) Cooler Master MasterCase 5t
- (received) Cooler Master v1200 Platinum note: unfortunately, the re-sellers in my country couldn't get the Cooler Master MasterWatt Maker 1200 Titanium
- (received) MSI X370 XPower Gaming Titanium
- (received) AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- (received) 2x G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 2x16GB (F4-3200C14D-32GTZ) note: total of 64GB
- (received) Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 (NVMe) 1TB
- Asus GTX960 STRIX from my old RIG --> waiting for the AMD Radeon RX Vega to be replaced in a crossfire configuration
- (received) PrimoChill copper tubbing ID: 3/8 OD: 1/2
- (received) EKWB EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM Serial
- (received) Alphacool Eisbecher Lite 150mm Plexi
- (received) EKWB EK-ACF Fittings copper
- (received) Watercool HEATKILLER® IV PRO AMD pure copper
- (received) Watercool HEATKILLER® IV PRO AM4 mounting plate
- (received) Hardware Labs Black ICE Nemesis 140GTS XFlow
- (received) Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-2000
First, I'll build this rig and test my setup, then I'll replace the GPU as soon as I can order it, then I'll do water cooling, and finally I'll overclock it to the max I can.
See you soon for an update!