MPC

Members
  • Content Count

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About MPC

  • Rank
    LED Head
  1. The shafts' evolution. At the beginning I realized the shafts using a 5 mm full copper pipe but this kind of metal is very ductile and pliable so I decided to use the iron that is stronger than copper even if after an accidental fall of the frame the pipes get curved.The final solution has been the use of full quenchsteel pipes and I can guarantee that they don't get curved not even for a very little bit. Some overall view of the stagecoach. Some photos. Screen. https://www.dropbox.com/s/so925lwb3ipijhj/20150603_190756.mp4?dl=0
  2. Ancient effect polishing of frame, wheels and roof with shellac coat. Now it's clearly visible that the paint is polish and it's not matt as once. Attachment of the back luggage rack with charger's compartment and cables' transfer. At the end covering's try with black leather. Now let's see the roof's beauty.
  3. Let's see how the hardware stands inside. Covering of the roof with wood and its folding immersed in the water of the upper part. Realization of roof rack rods. Black painting of rods, roof and radiator's supports.
  4. Realization of beige leather seats with leather buttons to get a diamond shape ancient weave.Black leather used to... Upholstery of the cabin with wood. Painting of the whole upper structure with red paint and covering of both sides' details. Motherboard tray made with 3mm black perspex, the ssd container and supports to anchor to the tubulars. At the end a little bit of hardware's come.
  5. Now let's get the structure to take a bath to bend a 3 mm wooden sheet that will take a wavy shape. Brief study of internal part. At the end final assembly of the whole frame.
  6. Historically the stagecoach was made of wood so I covered the frame's metal struts with 1 mm wooden slats and connected painting once with a coat of white paint to get a single bottom then with a coat of ocher paint. Attachment of brass details and visual overall test. Creation of front and back wheels directly using 5 mm aluminium sheet. The wheels are a single-piece instead of being separated in three points (central ring, external and spokes) just to get a strong basis. Upholstery of the wheels with wood and black and ocher painting. Realization of tubulars to anchor the motherboard tray sheet. Roof realized with 3 mm aluminium sheet and convexities with 5 mm aluminium sheet too. Final block with metallic plaster.
  7. The upper part is good so now let's realize the frame using 5 mm depht aluminium sheet to create supporting metal struts. At the end the execution of many details that will be part of the frame with 2 and 1 mm depht brass sheets. Overall test.
  8. This is an accurate reproduction of a '800 stagecoach in every detail. Some changes were necessary, it's obvious, to insert the components as best I can. Here is a reference of the stagecoach history: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/stagecoach. I started working aluminium road signs, size 60×60×0,3 cm, kindly given by a friend of mine. Then I rounded the two sides using my great jigsaw Proxxon DSH. I welded the two sides' convexity with Durafix welding torch and rod then I used epoxy resin to have a strong blocking. With the Optimum milling machine I realized little doors and convexity using the same technique of parts anchoring. Given that the sides are 3 mm depht I prefered to realize the outlines so as to increase the material layer on the fixing spots with lateral sides that are a 5 mm depht single-piece. Let's do a foursides' assembly test.. The lineup seems perfect!