All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Hi William, You might accidentally turned on the repeat rate Press FN + F5 to set it back to x1.
  4. Hi Zach, You can contact the support team by submitting a support ticket on our CM Fanzone website Login to CM Fanzone and go to '' support'' and click on '' request support ticket''. Let me know if you have any other question.
  5. Hi Jeff, Those keys are included in the Cosmos II toolbox. The toolbox is available on our CM store EU https://www.cmstore.eu/spare-parts/cosmos-ii-toolbox/
  6. Since i cant find a clear answer on this anywhere, can anyone tell me if the hyper 212 has LED control software. If so, where can i find it? i also noticed the LED color changed on its own. is this common?
  7. Yesterday
  8. Did you try to run it to other PCs and see how the result ? Today i try to install the software ( 2x PCs < friends ) windows 10 ori and pirate but both still get the same results Please contact customer services for assist .
  9. Hello, I would like to buy three fans of this type and I would like to know if you can do a 3 in 1 as in the 120mm model. I ask because in the model of 120 comes a small device in which you can connect the 3 fans to it and this to the power source. In case of buying them separately, neither the rgb driver nor the device to connect them comes. Thank you.
  10. Last week
  11. So I'm trying to decide on a case, and I'm wanting to go with the the Q500L. Just wanna make sure my parts are gonna fit. CPU and GPU are both watercooled, I should add. What I'm mostly concerned about is if my 240mm radiator (Corsair H105) is gonna have any clearance issues fitting at the top, and I also wanna make sure my power supply is gonna fit (Corsair HX1050). I'll just post a list of my parts: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Intel Core i5 4670K G.Skill 2x8GB DDR3 (2400MHz I believe) Crucial P1 1TB NVMe (BIOS flash for bootable NVMe-to-PCIe adapter, by the way) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8GB (G12 bracket and H75) Corsair HX1050 PSU Do you foresee any issues with this? I just don't wanna order the damn case only to have clearance issues with either mounting the rad up top, the PSU being too long/wide, etc. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.
  12. Hi there. Since the pump of my Matserliquid PRO 240 is making a strange noise it seems wise to upgrade before the pump breaks. One problem. I want a 360mm radiator since I have a bigger case (C700P) but I can't find a 360mm cooler for socket 1151 with RGB and no ARGB (since my motherboard does not have ARGB and I want to sync everything using Aura). Does someone know a solution to this without buying 3 separate RGB fans? Kind regards
  13. I've got the same question for the Hyper 212 Plus. Although mine is a brand new unit I've had for 7 or 8 years (guessing) and I've never installed it. Thinking I may need to do a push/pull with my soon to be built new rig. Thomas... maybe this bump will get both of us an answer. Jim.
  14. Hi all, I misplaced the circular key for the front drive bays on my Cosmo II case. Any ideas on how to order new ones or find a replacement set? Thanks!
  15. Hi, Is there a way to buy single Keycaps for a CK550? I would like to adapt my keyboard to the german ISO-Layout since I used another layout before. Is this possible or do I have to buy those keycaps from other sites?
  16. Listen, If you dont care about your software, give me the source code and I fix it. I'm sure I can do a better job than you guys.
  17. BUT MY MOUSE IS NOT WORKING! CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS??? IT IS NOT ABOUT YOUR SETUP.
  18. I Bougth the combo but the mouse stop working so i opend it and just fixit by re asamble a lose screw but then my keyboard specific keys only like left Alt, dot, left windows key, fn(so i cant change the color and effects) left ctrl left arrow key and num 0 and del keys are not working pls help me
  19. Hi. First time being on here. I was wondering if someone can help find or suggest a suitcase or travel case to get my C700P over the seas to Japan. I plan on making and waiting the month for it, but I thought why not as to see my options.
  20. ive been struggling to find support for my ML360r for 3 months. I NEED HELP.
  21. MY COOLER DOES NOT WORK WITH ASUS AURA SYNC. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT LINES DO NOT WORK! NOBODY ANSWERS....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. so i hold down any key on my keyboard (Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro S) and instead of it just holding down it spams the key so when i hold W it's like spamming w instead of just moving foward it goes like im just pressing the key over and over? Help please.
  23. Thank you so much you helped me a lot.
  24. neno

Cosmos C700M

You can use the glass panel from C700P case: https://www.cmstore.eu/case/dual-curved-tempered-glass-side-panel-for-cosmos-c700p/. I've asked them in 2018 the same question and they said it would fit. If you need proof I can post a screenshot from my e-mail or you could contact them directly at: shop@coolermaster.eu .
  25. I'm interested in 2 problems with your cooler before I buy one 1. Is the airflow per fan? 2. Is the noise level of 30dBA at full speed?
  26. Hi guys. Im upgrading my pc with a new case (mb530p) and some argb. I would like to ask; https://www.cmstore.eu/spare-parts/masterliquid-ml120r-ml240r-argb-controller/ This controller is compatible with your upcoming MasterPlus (now beta) software right? And it allows me to set colors etc in software, correct? Im asking this cus my mysticlight is kinda limited in options, and what ive seen of Masterplus, it would be the better option. If anyone can tell me if my assumption is correct, that would be great.
  1. Load more activity