All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hello Can you attach some pic ?
  3. Yesterday
  4. Hello, I purchased the Cosmos 25th Anniversary full-tower case and I have a few questions. Firstly, I see that I can put up to three 120mm case fans on the top, but the radiator support section of the manual says the max size is 320mm. How is this possible if I can combine three 120mm fans (3 * 120 = 360)? Secondly, what is the max size radiator that can be mounted in the front? Lastly, how do I remove the ODD cage and HDD cage to make more room in the front of the case for airflow? Thank you in advance for your time and help!
  5. Howdy, is the 915R, or hard drive cage still up for sale ? Thanx
  6. Hello everyone, In my country, there are a lot of weird cases listings with cooler master name like : CMP 503, CMP 505..etc. these cases are not listed on cooler master's website, are these legit?
  7. Did the linkup cable work? Did it fit?
  8. Hi all First time posting. Building a new PC with 700P and Asus Maximus XI The case has 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Jumper and my Mobo only has 1 socket only. Is there a splitter I can get? looked on Asus and no luck
  9. Last week
  10. Hello, today I bought 410m cpu cooler. I put it on the motherboard and now I have a problem with RGB lights. The fans on the cpu are turning, but rgb light does not work, shines blue and very bad. I dont have connector on the motherboard with 3 pins and I use the controller. I did everything according to the instructions and nothing changed. I need help. Motherboard model is b350f strix.
  11. Inateck PCI-E to USB 3.0 (5 Ports) PCI Express Card and 15-Pin Power Connector, Red (KT5001) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FPIMJEW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_mIy6CbXC625TG buy something like this.
  12. I’m trying to figure out where to plug that funny looking 90 degree plug into my mother board. I had to buy adapters to utilize all my usb3.0.
  13. Hello Sure u can , please refer picture as below You can check this link Non RGB Motherboard with RGB stuff And for more detail please contact customer services , they will assist you .
  14. Did I mention cooler masters customer support is the worst
  15. I am having the same problem but with my case fans! RGB LED controller says to plug in my cm device to get started and master plus portal says it can't detect a cm device either.
  16. Hi I bought a C700M recently and am using it for a new rig. The system boots up fine, but I have not been able to get the case lighting to work. I have currently plugged the following on the fan/RGB controller PCB: - 2 x SATA power to PSU (using 1 cable) - 1 x 3-pin ARGB? header to the ADD_HEADER outlet on the mobo (using an ASUS Maximus XI Formula) - 1 x fan header to the CHA_FAN3 outlet on the mobo The RGB and fan controls on the front panel are all lit up throughout. Pressing them does nothing. Am I connecting something incorrectly or?
  17. I have created a support ticket but no one has looked at it and I messaged cooler master on twitter as someone did get back to me that they would look at my ticket but didn't. One of the fans is very loud on any speed with a loud humming noise. I made sure it wasn't metal on metal or a cable in the way, I made sure the fan is perfectly okay I even took it out and moved it to other places but it still makes the loud humming noise. If anyone can please help me or look at my support ticket that would be great. Support ticket is 5646 United States. In the support ticket I provided proof of purchase and a video showing the loud noise. Sorry for the duplicate post I made the first post in the wrong category.
  18. I have created a support ticket but no one has looked at it and I messaged cooler master on twitter as someone did get back to me that they would look at my ticket but didn't. One of the fans is very loud on any speed with a loud humming noise. I made sure it wasn't metal on metal or a cable in the way, I made sure the fan is perfectly okay I even took it out and moved it to other places but it still makes the loud humming noise. If anyone can please help me or look at my support ticket that would be great. Support ticket is 5646 United States. In the support ticket I provided proof of purchase and a video showing the loud noise.
  19. hi would love to know if the MASTERFAN PRO 140 AIR FLOW RGB 3 IN 1 WITH RGB LED CONTROLLER is compatible with the MASTERFAN PRO 120 AIR FLOW RGB. i would like to connect all fans to the LED Controll remote that comes with the 3 pack fans. thank you (sorry for my bad english)
  20. I am having the same problem, my control pcb does not control anything and my led's do not come on now. I also love how the case is advertised as modular with accessories available, but I have yet to find anywhere to buy HDD cages
  21. I bought the kit, but the riser cable has gone bad after some time. I've opened a ticket but haven't received any reply from cooler master whatsoever. Any idea of what I should do?
  22. So for some unknown reason, I have only 4 RGB colors available to me right now. I used to have every color, but now only 4. My system was red themed, and I did some cable management to clean it up a little and unplugged the RGB things from the computer. Well when I plugged everything back in. After making sure it was the way it was. I reset the CMOS because I had another problem, that was fixed, but now my cooler master cooler only has Pink, White, Blue and Light Blue available to choose from. I can change the color and what not, but only to those 4 colors. I cant even turn it off without unplugging the cables. I have tried many programs, the RGB controller provided with the cooler, updating the BIOS, like I went hard trying to get it to work. Any help would be great. I cant get in contact with cooler master themselves at all. So having help from here would be the best probably. Thanks.
  23. Hello, I need know if the MasterGel of the CoolerMaster is it electricity conductor. (https://eu.coolermaster.com/en/cooling/thermal-compound/mastergel/) In label "Specs" the manufacturer didn't talk about this detail. Thanks
  24. Can you key bind to the mouse itself or do you need to run software, I have disabilities and have to use a M&K on xbox thru XIM, the D pad would be very very useful for my particular issue - thanks
  25. I have a MB520 case, I'm thinking of replacing the non-RGB fan on the back to a RGB one, which Fans are the same as the 3 in the front? I'm looking for the same as the 3 in the front.
  26. Bonjour J'aimerais savoir si on peut contrôler plusieurs contrôleurs dans la même tour Je possède une tour h500 M avec un contrôleur intégré et j'aimerais installer également un deuxième contrôleur ml240r pour le contrôle de tous les ventilateurs RGB avec le logiciel masterplus est ce que les deux contrôleurs seront reconnus dans le logiciel de gestion masterplus pour pouvoir contrôler tous les ventilateurs individuellement avec 4 sorties du contrôleur H 500 m et 4 sorties du contrôleur ml240l merci
  27. Hy guys, Anyone knows where to buy a secondary fan for the HYPER 212 RGB BLACK EDITION? I can't find this kind of fan on the net, anyone knows where? Thanks in advice.
  28. A question about MasterCase SL600M. Is it possible to turn the cooler 90 degrees (fans are directed upwards) on the Board with AM4 socket? If Yes, what coolers are suitable?
  1. Load more activity