All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Is it possible and safe to adjust the pump speed of the MasterLiquid 120, 120 Lite and 120 Pro AIOs? I've read conflicting reports that you can: 1) Set a custom PWM "fan curve" to reduce the speed of the pump, and therefore the noise. 2) Reduce the voltage of the pump in the BIOS to reduce speed and noise 3) Should only run AIO pumps at a full 12V, and that giving it any less could damage the pump. Is it possible to safely down the pump a little bit on the MasterLiquid series of AIOs?
  3. Today
  4. How do I file an RMA if the site doesn't even work properly ?
  5. I have a Cooler Master MK750 with Cherry red switches. It randomly adds additional spaces periodically when the space bar is pressed once. This doesn't happen every time and can go long periods of time without happening (a day or so). I've uninstalled reinstalled, blown away the keyboard listing through device manager and made a thousand Google searches on what or why maybe causing this issue. I have not been able to find anything. Anyone else having this issue?
  6. razvan

HELP PLs

up anyone???!!
  7. Yesterday
  8. Is it possible to just warranty 1 fan on my Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E instead of the whole thing? I don't want any down time on my PC. Fan sounds like a helicopter in my case.
  9. So i have a cm storm trooper case (with window) and am trying to find out if parts from the stryker will work on it (to me it just looks like a color change between the two towers just trying to check before i make any purchases). My other question is if the trooper/stryker SE (all glass side pannel) will fit on my normal trooper. Im thinking the glass pannel wont, but it doesnt hurt to ask. My last question is are the storage trays from the SE and non SE interchangeable. Thank you all for your time -Cole
  10. Good day. When I connect CM Storm Sirus C headphones, there is a problem with the microphone. The sound wheezes, people hear me very badly. Checked the sound in skype and discord. On a laptop, the headset works cleanly, without wheezing. It seems that the motherboard does not support my headset. Additional drivers for the device did not find. The manufacturer of the motherboard could not help, offer to contact you for help. Please help solve the problem. Motherboard: B360N AORUS GAMING WIFI (1.0) BIOS Ver: F12 Video: Palit RTX2060 CPU: i5 8400 Operating System: Win 10 64-bit Memory: Kingston, 16 Gb, 2 planks Power Supply: 700
  11. Howsit GPNterprises To answer your question, no i never had that problem. What i done was plugged the fans into the cpu fan header and the plugged the pump that sits on the cpu into the system fan header. As shown in the below. I am going to be changing my motherboard even though its a month old. I decided to purchase a motherboard that supports water cooling with the correct headers. By the way you need to try and sort out your cable management, it is a mess and restricting air flow through the case. I done my best to open up airflow as possible as there only so much you can do with tucking cables away.
  12. has anyone solved this problem? I think coolermaster should do something, we spent a lot for this case! it can happen that a product has a defect but the company has to do something to solve, I have done some research on google and there are so many people with this problem! the case coolermaster cosmos c700m has problems with the leds and the automatic speed of the fans ..
  13. you can use 2x 360 rads (front and top) with the 2x 5.25 bays in place.. you only need to remove the 5.25" bays for clearance with 420 rads (either position will require removal of the 5.25" bay mount.. Also you must move or order a third bracket to use the bottom radiator mount (it is the same frame as is used in top/front but case only comes with 2 frames)
  14. Last week
  15. I've already been able to solve the problem, the connector of the controller was a little removed from the factory and neither noticed and did not contact, I put it inside and it works properly, everything works perfectly, I can say it is a fantastic tower, Silent, very spacious and very easy to assemble. The only downside is the cable of one of the fans precisely the front bottom fan does not reach the motherboard, I have to put an extension cord. A greeting.
  16. Hi, I have the CM600P and I have a problem and I do not know how to solve it, it turns out that pressing the button to change the light mode does not work, the lights just blink, only one wire sata comes to connect it to the power supply, I do not know if I do something wrong.
  17. I need to replace NotePal U2 Plus fan. not listed in spares
  18. I unfortunately from Italy I can not call assistance, I have also noticed another problem related to the fans when I press the button to check everything on the motherboard always run at maximum ... you too is so?
  19. i have received a new controller, new front panel and new top panel, same problem....
  20. I have a problem with the masterkeys pro l rgb keyboard after the keyboard management program has automatically updated the keyboard firmware. Everything worked before. I can't keep the profiles p1 p2 p3 p4 active without opening the cm portal program. That is, the keyboard at the start of windows works for the first 5 seconds; if I scroll between the various saved profiles they work but then they become all the red keys. If I press p1 p2 p3 p4, it doesn't change them but it just turns them off. If instead I use cm portal and I press start, the 4 profiles are selectable from the keyboard and there are no problems until the moment I turn off the PC. In fact, in the new start of windows the situation described above will recur again. I tried: - press fn + esc - press fn + e / r - uninstall the keyboard - uninstall cm portal NOTHING. The problem at every PC restart occurs again. How can I solve it? ( is as if the keyboard / pc needed the cm portal program to work) Translated with google translator
  21. hello I opened a ticket, they replied telling me they will send me a new controller .. has anyone solved it? if so how? Sorry for my english
  22. Hello all, I could use some advice. I'm in the process of completely upgrading my rig and am new to liquid cooling, as I've always been so paranoid about leaks, but I am very seriously considering the MasterLiquid ML240L RGB for my CPU cooler. I have a HAF X case, which has served me very well over the years, but I'm unsure about where I'd be able to mount the radiator. It's already got a ton of cooling capability with it's front 230x30 mm red LED fan, top 200x30mm fan, side 200x30mm fan, and rear 140x25mm fan. It looks like it's got some kind of mounting points at the top of the case, but after doing some research I feel a front mount would be better. Is there any way of doing that with the HAF X or am I going to just have to deal with the top mounting? Here is the components I'll be using: CPU Intel - Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor $479.99 FREE $479.99 Walmart Buy CPU Cooler Cooler Master - MasterLiquid ML240L RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $69.99 FREE $69.99 Newegg (Overridden) Buy Motherboard MSI - MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $181.99 $3.99 $185.98 SuperBiiz Buy Memory G.Skill - Trident Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-4400 Memory $254.99 $0.99 $255.98 Newegg Buy Storage Samsung - 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive $147.99 $147.99 Amazon Buy Seagate - IronWolf NAS 6 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $179.89 FREE $179.89 OutletPC Buy Video Card EVGA - GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB Black Video Card
  23. We are all the same, do not let this fall. What is needed for Cooler Master to pay attention to us? to be a famous youtuber? We have purchased one of the most expensive power supplies on the market and it turns out that it is super noisy and its software is reset at every restart. Well, I'm not satisfied. Cooler Master fix it or refund us the money !!
  24. What if you put the software to keep the options when you press the "save" button? I choose the profile "Silent" and at each reboot of the system it returns to the profile "Default" ignoring my configuration.
  25. The months pass and we continue the same. Every time I turn on my computer it sounds like it was a cheap computer manufactured 15 years ago. This is a real shame. How can you ignore your clients in this way?
  26. WIN 7 Ultimate. . P8P67 motherboardFollowed install instr. Replaced original CPU fan. On boot-up the BIOS did not recognize that a CPU fan was present and prevented boot-up. Changed BIOS to ignore CPU fan, boot-up successful. Now that the BIOS configuration has changed, Computer will not go into Sleep mode and stays on. Can force Sleep mode. There are 2 4 pin connect points at the motherboard and I plugged the fan into the original fan connection. Other than the BIOS issue, all works fine Do you know how to correct this?
  1. Load more activity