All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. TempTag

MA620M Install

I have the same question - did you get an answer? I am installing the 620M on an AM4 motherboard and the backplate is very loose - which is really strange as the original backplate was tight and I’ve never encountered a design with a loose backplate. If this is an intentional design decision CM should make it clear in the manual.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Hi guys, Tried to search for the answer to my question, but didn't find any answer. Is it possible to connect the MasterLiquid 240 Lite pump to a molex-to-3pin fan adapter to power it and that way having it running on 100% at all times?
  5. Sonjoy

V750 RMA

A few days back I’ve sent my PSU to the retailers for RMA. Today they called me & told me that they don’t have the model specifically. So they’re offering lower models and some refunds or, a higher model with extra paying. Is this according to CM policies??
  6. Hi :) I have purchased an ML360R (comes with 3 aRGB fans and an RGB/aRGB controller. I use it on an Asus MB that is Aura compatible but only has 12V RGB headers and no 5V aRGB headers. I know that if the motherboard had any aRGB header I wouldn't need the controller bundled with the AIO. I want to connect the 3 aRGB fans to the CoolerMaster controller, connect the controller to the Mb (via USB?) and then control the aRGBs via software. Now, I read the manual for the CoolerMaster RGB/aRGB controller and some things are not very clear to me. - On the bottom of the controller there are 3 ports for connecting the controller to the MB: 1) RGB (I guess I won't be using this one), 2) USB (I guess that's the one I need to use), 3) aRGB ( I cannot use this one since my MB doesn't have any aRGB header. One would never need to use more than 1 of these ports simultaneously, right? In my case, I would need the USB connection, right? - If I connect the aRGB fans to the CoolerMaster controler and then the controller to the MBvia USB, Is there any way I can control the lights using Aura sync? Or am I forced to use CoolerMaster software (MasterPlus+?)? Or can I use it without any additional software (just using the buttons on the controller)? - How should I use MasterPlus+? The web page says to update the firmmware first, which one? how? Thank you very much in advance for your help. Best, -a-
  7. My MH751 INLINE controller got faulty and messes up my audio. I tried to use other 4pole 3.5mm AUX but it's not working Because of the headset's Locking mechanism. Tried to buy MH752's NO INLINE cable from the CM store, but the "ADD TO CART" option is not available even though the product is there with the price tag on it. Can anyone help with this issue?
  8. Hi guys, Could someone help me with the internal measurements (Cm or inches) from the PSU shroud to the ceiling of the case? Thanks for the help
  9. 99.9% sure it is. I am installing mine. Can you say "Over-engineered much"?
  10. Same exact thing with mine. I have double/triple checked all wiring. Same motherboard too (Asus Z390).
  11. Last week
  12. I have the same issue with my MK730 under CM Portal; I have the Italian layout but the program shows me the US layout which prevents me from customizing keys specific to this layout.
  13. Hi Gianni, yes you can have macros that involve both keyboard key strokes and mouse button presses. I have the MK730 and I have just tested this. I hope this helps your decision. It's a very pretty keyboard and I love working and playing with it.
  14. I have the same keyboard (with the Italian layout...) and I've never experienced this kind of issue; it sounds odd to me as well that a keyboard suffers from any kind of coil whine. You should open a ticket to the CM support staff, or even better contact Scan for an RMA if you still can.
  15. Hello, I'd like to upgrade my rig with a MP750 mousepad, and I've read it requires "CM Masterplus (PER. Only)" to configure the LEDs. For the sake of trying that out, I've downloaded the software and tried to install it... for it to attempt to remove my original CM Portal settings? Can the two pieces of software be installed at the same time? Can I just ditch CM Portal "classic" and use the new Masterplus application for everything instead? I just LOVE Coolermaster's hardware, but I wish that its software was a little more unified and intercompatible across the board...
  16. Probably with the CM hub you can control the LED strips using your MB aRGB software, the C700M front panel control would be useless because you can't connect it anywhere on the hub. Also I'm not so sure I would trust them with this controller because even when they did redesigned the C700M controller they didn't do a great job. Mine is starting to act funny again so I'm waiting until it goes completely crazy ( it won't be long ) before I ask for a new one ( still got about 1 year warranty left ).
  17. Tenho uma dúvida, é necessário trocar o fluido do Masterliquid ML120L?
  18. I just got this keyboard today and the media controls do not seem to work with or without the fn key held down... Any suggestions as to why this is? (Fn key)
  19. Cooler Master does have this thing https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/rgb-accessories/masterfan-argb-and-pwm-hub/ but idk if it's fully compatible with the C700M. Also I wonder what would happen if a third party fan/RGB controller would be installed. I mean, Corsair and NZXT and many other have comparable products, but nobody really knows how it works with the C700M.
  20. Sounds like it's time for a class action lawsuit.
  21. Anyone ever find an answer to this...?
  22. So Cooler Master has known about this problem for well over a year now - and they haven't fixed it yet...? And they are still selling these cases all over the place for $400+ US dollars...?
  23. It seems this is normal for CM, my do the same. Just wait until you really load your CPU, my pump started making grinding noise like it will explode or dismantle itself.
  24. Offering some help on finding serial number, so i can file an RMA. Or send you an video of the grating noise coming from my case. That is what we need form CM.
  25. Hi there! i have been using this case for around 15 days but i havent managed to find a way to change the front fan colours. the case didnt come with an rgb controller and i am wondering if there is any way to change the lights from the front fans. i would appreciate any kind of support.
  1. Load more activity