All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I continue to reinforce the chassis to create new openings. I seem to install roll bars. lol
  3. To move the motherboard towards the center of the case, I insert reinforcements and cut the mobo tray
  4. I'm creating a PC inspired by the Porsche and by the racing world. There will be changes to the chassis, with custom loop, custom painting e custom part. Hardware Specs: Cpu: Intel I5 9600k Ram: XPG 32gb D41 SSD: Intel p600 512gb PSU: CoolerMaster V750 VGA: Msi Gaming Rtx 2080 ventus MB: MSI Z390 gaming pro carbon Custom Loop: WB: Masterliquid maker 240 Waterblock VGA: ekwb vga rad: 360 ekwb se Pump: ek xtop revo d5 pwm plexi Tank: ek res x3 150 rgb I started by disassembling the case and replacing some parts with the chassis
  5. Today
  6. Yesterday
  7. Does it come filled with liquid and iff not what do you folks recommend?
  8. Thanks for being patient! Max's Falcon XB seems to be stuck in the mud atm. 2019 has been overwhelming busy for us. So many new projects in the works, https://mnpctech.com/promote-game-release-gaming-computer-pc-giveaway.html
  9. neSSa

ZOROG project

Rubber for window glass panel...
  10. Тогда круто. Я думал, что нельзя. По этому в своем проекте использовал заводскую систему охлаждения. Удачи бро
  11. I was wondering the same thing.
  12. "You can use either DIY liquid cooling, AIO or air coolers for your entry. Any AIO or air coolers used must be a Cooler Master cooler." is written in the rule and here I'm neither using AIO nor air cooler.
  13. Hi So the app not open at all < the strange things the the app work yesterday but now nothing i restart the PC , I remove the app ind install it , again and the show me this error ? so what the solution this problem ? my system win 10 last update
  14. weisss ada yutuber kahot. . nuhuun supportnyah yaaaaa
  15. Cooler Master Case Mod World Series 2019 - New Frame Build Hello to all, Time for another case build for Cooler Master’s Case Mod World Series 2019. I am planning of a scratch dual system build of a small size supporting full ATX and ITX board and custom liquid cooling in an open frame type case. Basic idea and layout and build so fare. Started working on the build. Motherboard tray and front PSU mount done. Sponsor support from Cooler Master and ASUS Colouring of case under progress Paint job almost done. Trying test fit of PSU. Started hardware installation and cable routing. Waiting for some parts to arrive. Added analog ‘rpm’ meter for pump speed monitoring. Also started doing hard tubbing. ASUS STRIX H270I Gaming mini-ITX board arrived from ASUS India. Also purchased CPU and nvme storage for this ITX board. A CPU block and some memory installed. Tried some test fits. Update Cooler Master #CMWS2019 case mod. Late Saturday night working on the build. Waiting for some storage hardware to arrive.
  16. It's just to awesome.... jangan lupa kopi nya master... #Sungkem
  17. Last week
  18. Hi, I just got this case and I have been playing around with the RGB lights and I was wondering if it is possible to have all three of the fans on the front display different color cycles. I tried using the multilayer option to do this, but they still show the same color cycle in the same order. It would be nice to have all three of them on color cycle mode but not synced up if that makes sense.
  19. По моему в правилах было написано использовать только охлаждение от Coolermaster
  20. Building a new computer and would like to keep my HAF X case...Will the ML 120R fit where my rear fan is? (140 mm stock but appears to have screw holes for 120mm fans.) Also will be running a 3700X...will the ML 120R be sufficient (don't want to have to remove my tops two fans for a 240mm radiator unless it will be a sufficient difference, I never overclock) Any advice would be appreciated. I love this case and don't want to have to replace it for updated hardware.
  21. check your cables it should be 2 connected to your cooler goin to your board
  22. you need to make sure that 2 cables are connected to the cooler
  1. Load more activity