All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. - Motherboard mod’s !! - Dissemble MB to paint the armor. Actually painted it the first time and the matte paint I used was just a hue different then the matte paint I usually use, But was able to repaint it a second time. - Added the waterblock while I was at it. - Added a little bit of detail by replacing factory logos with black brushed aluminum.
  3. Today
  4. Looking good bro! Keep up the good work
  5. terimakasih apresiasinya Abdi. Semoga lungsur langsar kelahiran anak pertama nya yaaaa
  6. - Waterblock’o’clock - Decided to put a Barrow waterblock on my EVGA RTX 2060 XC Ultra ( my first waterblock install ever & nothing to go off of, have not seen other’s liquid cool this card yet )
  7. - Painting Reservoir filler panel & assembly of both ( Added my logo for a little TermudaSquare flare )
  8. - Reservoir came and it was the wrong size and had to wait for replacement. -After replacement arrived I decided to make a filler plate and assemble pump-res combo ( actually remade this filler panel 2 times to get it perfect )
  9. i need help fixing my keyboard as the start buttons aren't working anymore
  10. - nothing wrong with a little more cutting!! Decided to cut the mid plate lip to make room for a one piece power supply cover. - can’t forget a little paint on the cut edge as well.
  11. - Paint hold up !! Had a little issue the paint I was using was discontinued !! Luckily through my paint supplier I was able to get the last two cases in the country to finish this project. - Paint arrived, Painted cuts for top radiator.
  12. Yesterday
  13. - Making more room for more cooling !! Had to cut the frame a bit more to get 280mm radiator from EKWB to fit in the top as well.
  14. - Frame Cutting Time !! Figured id need to make some room in the front of this case mastercase 5 for a 400mm radiator from EKWB. - After cutting I made sure to file edges and paint cuts.
  15. do the panel cover with the main body using DIY hinges
  16. I took the engine cover of a porsche cayenne and used it to fix the plexiglass
  17. I made the support to fix the radiators behind the mobotray and intstall the fans, and join the cables to make them custom-made
  18. then I created the cover for the psu cables with plexyglass. and after i cut de front panel of the case CoolerMaster Sl600M
  1. Load more activity