All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I recently got a masterliquid ML360R RGB and was using the MasterPlus software to choose the color and noticed it was pretty bad. I saw that other people rolled back to a previous version and had better luck. Currently I am trying to get it to just be a solid color. Attached is a snipping of the software and its inability to have a solid color mode. I would very much like some help thanks!
  3. My PC has been making ticking noises recently and I'm 90% sure it is the AIO. It only makes the noise when CPU temp goes above ~62C as that's when CPU fan 1 goes from 0 rpm to around 700 rpm. Once it cools down, CPU fan 1 goes back to 0 rpm and the noise stops. The AIO is plugged in as fan 1. Link to noise - https://imgur.com/gallery/Sn20LvE Is the AIO making th noise and if so how do I fix it? Thanks.
  4. Today
  5. I noticed something If you set static colors to red, green and blue, there is no problem. But the colors would mix if you set them in other 4 static colors.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Did you bought the case on the CM store or somewhere else to get the refund? Is it fast to get the money back on your bank account by CM? Despite the led problem I like this case, but I think I'll ask for a refund if repairs don't work.
  8. Hi ! I hope spare parts will fix the problem... Don't want to send my case because I don't have one as replacement... Good luck man!
  9. Hi, I hope new spare parts will fix my case and get back faith in Cooler Master... Instead of this, I'm not sure I'll buy again an expensive case with Cooler Master, or definitely it will be a case without any led haha !
  10. I'm stuck in an upgrade and hoping a reader on this subreddit can bail me out. I have a CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 240, and I'm upgrading from an AM3+ socket to an AM4. Unfortunately, I finally cleaned out my ancient box of spare parts this week, and too late realized I tossed the AM4 mounting brackets. I've tried contacting Cooler Master directly, but it seems like their North American store might be down for the pandemic? I know this is a longshot, but I'm hoping one of the Intel Brethren might also have the MasterLiquid 120 or 240 (or 120/240L, or 120/240R) and kept the unused brackets. If so, I'd be happy to pay for the parts and any shipping costs. My upgrade is so close to being finished, and these two stupid little parts are all that stand in the way. Thank you!
  11. its normal? i read on forums that could happen in certain devices
  12. Is the pump running at full speed? Did the gaming temperatures raise up? Lay the case down flat and let see if the pump comes quiet.
  13. I had the same issue. I returned the case and got refund.
  14. In January I’ve purchased the H500 case from cooler master. The case has been amazing so far and I’m very happy with my purchase. However, I’ve learned that all of cooler master’s cases have been recently upgraded to include ARGB fans instead of regular RGB fans. My question is: Can I perhaps order two 200mm ARGB fans seperetaly to upgrade my own case (H500)? If so, where can I order them? I live in the Netherlands by the way and I can’t find any in local stores or on other Dutch online stores. I look forward to your response.
  15. I'm stuck in an upgrade and hoping a reader on this subreddit can bail me out. I have a CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 240, and I'm upgrading from an AM3+ socket to an AM4. Unfortunately, I finally cleaned out my ancient box of spare parts this week, and too late realized I tossed the AM4 mounting brackets. I've tried contacting Cooler Master directly, but it seems like their North American store might be down for the pandemic? I know this is a longshot, but I'm hoping one of the Intel Brethren might also have the MasterLiquid 120 or 240 (or 120/240L, or 120/240R) and kept the unused brackets. If so, I'd be happy to pay for the parts and any shipping costs. My upgrade is so close to being finished, and these two stupid little parts are all that stand in the way. Thank you!
  16. Just bought my first liquid cooler for a resonable price. Started with idle CPU Temps of about 35 Deg. After a couple of weeks of use - gaming etc, I now have a strange noise and Idle temps are up to about 50 Deg. Is this noise normal and temps shown for the pocessor I have. I'm concerned that the pump might be failing or air lock. CPU Fan is set to full speed constant / heat compount has been applied as instructed by youtube turorial videos. Any advice would be great
  17. Hi, from france. The same problem appear since last week for me. I just contacted cooler master support today but when i see the topic i don't really see how we gonna be able to solve that problem.
  18. Hello my friend, you are not alone. I used to love the c700m, But then my love faded !
  19. I assume an update caused the issue but my rgb controller is no longer being detected, still gets power and shows the logo
  20. Oh wow, I just found this on reddit and the video from CES. THANK YOU SO MUCH COOLER MASTER! Really, really, really happy. I can't stress how much the shape of this mouse is A-MA-ZING for claw-grip. Like many, once I tried it there is no going back to any other mouse. Like, ever. Nothing compares to it. So glad you're making it available again! 1:30 'Respawn' mice shown
  21. Last week
  22. Hello from France everybody, I have had my C700M for a year now, and like all of you, my RGB led strip don't work properly... I didn't know that there was such a problem with that ! I've contacted the support and the RMA, despite the COVID I hope to get an answer and some spare parts quickly... I used to love Cooler Master but I'm so disappointed... Good luck everybody to solve the problem !
  23. The pump is designed to run at full 12V. You may need to disable fan control on the pump header in your motherboard’s BIOS.
  24. I had the same issuel last year I contacted CM support with pictures, and they were quick to respond and sent me a full replacement for all the top + front + bottom panels + the new version of the ARGB controller. However, I wasn't entirely satisfied with the features of the controler or the control with Asus aura. So, as a cheap (and awesome) workaround I bought an RGB header adapter on ebay to convert the RGB header plug to fit into a Corsair RGB controller, and control the case led strips via Corsair iCue the effects are so much better than what you get using the built in CM RGB controller https://imgur.com/a/BJCR9w1
  25. Yes you can power the pump into the cpu fan header. Technically does not matter where the pump header comes from as long it provides 12V. The molex power adaptor is only required by the included RGB controller.
  26. Even you should doubt to buy new generation of cooler master's productions There are also some brands which are better than this
  27. Same here, they just closed the case without any resolution for me.
  1. Load more activity