All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hello all, I could use some advice. I'm in the process of completely upgrading my rig and am new to liquid cooling, as I've always been so paranoid about leaks, but I am very seriously considering the MasterLiquid ML240L RGB for my CPU cooler. I have a HAF X case, which has served me very well over the years, but I'm unsure about where I'd be able to mount the radiator. It's already got a ton of cooling capability with it's front 230x30 mm red LED fan, top 200x30mm fan, side 200x30mm fan, and rear 140x25mm fan. It looks like it's got some kind of mounting points at the top of the case, but after doing some research I feel a front mount would be better. Is there any way of doing that with the HAF X or am I going to just have to deal with the top mounting? Here is the components I'll be using: CPU Intel - Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor $479.99 FREE $479.99 Walmart Buy CPU Cooler Cooler Master - MasterLiquid ML240L RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $69.99 FREE $69.99 Newegg (Overridden) Buy Motherboard MSI - MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $181.99 $3.99 $185.98 SuperBiiz Buy Memory G.Skill - Trident Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-4400 Memory $254.99 $0.99 $255.98 Newegg Buy Storage Samsung - 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive $147.99 $147.99 Amazon Buy Seagate - IronWolf NAS 6 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $179.89 FREE $179.89 OutletPC Buy Video Card EVGA - GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB Black Video Card
  3. We are all the same, do not let this fall. What is needed for Cooler Master to pay attention to us? to be a famous youtuber? We have purchased one of the most expensive power supplies on the market and it turns out that it is super noisy and its software is reset at every restart. Well, I'm not satisfied. Cooler Master fix it or refund us the money !!
  4. What if you put the software to keep the options when you press the "save" button? I choose the profile "Silent" and at each reboot of the system it returns to the profile "Default" ignoring my configuration.
  5. The months pass and we continue the same. Every time I turn on my computer it sounds like it was a cheap computer manufactured 15 years ago. This is a real shame. How can you ignore your clients in this way?
  6. Yesterday
  7. WIN 7 Ultimate. . P8P67 motherboardFollowed install instr. Replaced original CPU fan. On boot-up the BIOS did not recognize that a CPU fan was present and prevented boot-up. Changed BIOS to ignore CPU fan, boot-up successful. Now that the BIOS configuration has changed, Computer will not go into Sleep mode and stays on. Can force Sleep mode. There are 2 4 pin connect points at the motherboard and I plugged the fan into the original fan connection. Other than the BIOS issue, all works fine Do you know how to correct this?
  8. WIN 7 Ultimate. Followed install instr. Replaced original CPU fan. On boot-up the BIOS did not recognize that a CPU fan was present and prevented boot-up. Changed BIOS to ignore CPU fan, boot-up successful. Now that the BIOS configuration has changed, Computer will not go into Sleep mode and stays on. Can force Sleep mode. Did you get an issue like this? Do you know how to correct this? Following the wiring connection instructions. Everything worked as it should after I reset my BIOS.
  9. There are 2 leads. One for the CPU fan and one for the RGB connection. WIN 7 Ultimate. Followed install instr. Replaced original CPU fan. On boot-up the BIOS did not recognize that a CPU fan was present and prevented boot-up. Changed BIOS to ignore CPU fan, boot-up successful. Now that the BIOS configuration has changed, Computer will not go into Sleep mode and stays on. Can force Sleep mode. Did you have an issue like this? If so, how did you correct it? Customer support is NIL, 0/10 for them
  10. Cooler Master bills the MasterAir MA620P as compatible with Asus Aura Sync. Can anybody help me figure out how to actually make them work together? I have an Asus B450-F Strix motherboard with a pair of 4-pin RGB headers. The logical (indeed the only) way that I can see to connect the cooler to the board is to hook the included 4-pin Y splitter from the fans to one of those RGB headers, but when I do that the fan lights don't come on at all. The Aura app lets you change the colors for each RGB header individually so I tried cycling through various options for the header the cooler is connected to, but none of them yielded any result. I know the lights on the cooler fans DO work and I didn't just receive a pair of defective fans, because if I connect them to the controller Cooler Master includes (which itself connects to a MOLEX) then the fan lights come on immediately and I can cycle through the colors/patterns using that in-line controller. What am I doing wrong here?
  11. Hi Gennaro, you're not alone.. see others topics. you can open a ticket here : https://account.coolermaster.com/LogOn.aspx Good luck....
  12. Did you plug it directly into the mobo or use the CM controller?
  13. Your pics doesnt tell much. What mobo brand and model? How did you connect the rgb? Controller? Directly to the mobo with a rgb splitter?
  14. You cant link CM products to Aura by running the CM software. Not going to happen. For Aura to control it there has to be a "physical" connection to a mobo header. Sorry, didnt read your post properly the first time.
  15. Last week
  16. Hi Does anyone know where to buy CM case MS600? Its been releases 9 months ago, but not on amazon, not on ebay..how to buy?
  17. Hi, I have two SATA ports on my fan / LED controller, both need two to be connected or one is it enough? Thank Hi,
  18. On the manual, it is advertised that I am able to change or adjust lighting zones through the fn + f6 combo. But when I try it, it only changes the direction which was another use of the combo.
  19. Ive had my keyboard for a couple months now but ever since a week ago, my capslock will turn the light indicator on and off but wont work unless i change the software im using.For example, if i have the capslock on in Word and turn it off, i will still type in capital letters despite the light indicator on the keyboard being off. Then, if i go onto another program (e.g. chrome) with the light still off, i can now type lower case letters. Then I can go back to word and type in lower case, but if i press caps lock on I still type in lowercase and if i want to type in higher case i need to do the same thing as before.Ive tried to change the settings so that i turn off capslock using shift, but now theres a different thing happening. Now to swap between high case and lower case, i need to press capslock and then shift. And then to swap between lower case to high case, i do the same thing.Sorry if it doesnt make much sense to read, Im not the best writer.Just for reference, my keyboard is the Cooler Master CK550
  20. Hello, not sure if you solved your issue or not, but I just went through similar issues with a new H500m and the MSI Gaming Pro Carbon Motherboard. I did eventually get the front fans to be connected in the Mystic Light software. The case should come with a 3-1 fan splitter already connected and that plugs into a normal fan header on the MB to run the fans. The two RGB cables from the fans get combined into the RGB controller. To get it to work with MSI Mystic Light, I connected the front panel reset switch to the controller, the micro-usb cable to a usb 2.0 header on the MB, the aRGB output cable to JRAINBOW on the MB, and the SATA power cable from my power supply. If that's all connected, open up Mystic Light and select JRAINBOW. Set it to Steady and pick a unique color that stands out. Now, use the reset button to cycle through the rgb controller pre-sets until you find the steady color you picked. Now you've selected the JRAINBOW channel and anything you set to it in ML will show on the front fans. Hope this helps ~Von
  21. I have a problem with rgb cosmos c700m the case for what it costs shouldn't have these problems I really don't know where to turn to There is no support number, I'm in Italy help meeee
  22. After a few days, I have the problem again despite the new pcb and new parts ...
  23. I got a hyper 212 Evo as a Christmas present a while back and am currently planning on upgrading to a Ryzen CPU, how would I go about getting an AM4 upgrade kit? Thanks in advance!
  24. im using the cooler master master set ms121 (which was not an option so i chose the ms120) and i wasn't able to change zones
  25. Guys I am sorry this was my mistake, support did answer to my issue the day after I 've put it, but I didn't knew I have to check on my ticket status, I thought that they would sent me an email.... Anyway I've provided my address and they are sending me replacement fans. Thank you!
  26. nice piece of montage the two iron things u use as a clamp should be mounted with 2 little screws on the cooler itself then mount it on the mainboard
  1. Load more activity