All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Processor:.......AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics Motherboard: ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING RAM: ...............DDR4_Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GBx4 That is the configuration of the PC I have just assembled. I am not happy with the stock cooler obtained along with the Processor. It heats up more than 70 degrees. I wish to install one of the Cooler Master Hyper series or any other series air coolers. Looking at the pictures of the various models on the Corsair web pages, I am afraid they all will hit my RAM Modules particularly in the first and second RAM sockets. This is only my apprehension before buying, but the judgement is made by looking only at the images. There are no retails shops in my town that sell Cooler master or any other after market coolers. Please advise me which one cooler that can accommodate 2 fans is the most suitable for me that will not hit/disturb my RAM modules if I am going to utilize all the RAM sockets.
  4. I am on my 3rd MS120 now. First one I sent in because the shift key quit working. Cool Master RMA'ed it. The second one got some coffee spilt on it, so i didn't RMA it when keys started to fail. I just ordered another one on my own. Now It has keys failing and i sent it in for RMA. Wrote out a lengthy comment and i have gotten zero human response. Think this is the last cool master product i will buy.
  5. Hi! I have a Thermaltake W200 computer case, an MSI MEG Z390 Godlike motherboard and am viewing a CoolerMaster product from Amazon.com: Universal Magnetic RGB Lighting LED Strip 4 Pin RGB https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Accessory-Universal-Connector/dp/B0776YX8DT/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=RGB+light+bars+for+PC&qid=1579235684&refinements=p_72%3A2661618011&rnid=2661617011&sr=8-2 I am trying to find either a mobile app compatible or controller compatible RGB controller for this light bar that allows me to turn off and on the light bars in my computer and change the colors. Can anyone please kindly suggest for me an RGB controller compatible with this product? Thanks!
  6. Yesterday
  7. new 1660 asks for an 8 pin connector. WILL A 6/2 PIN cable work?
  8. Hello, After reinstalling my windows mystic light app doesn't detect my rgb controls. Is there any way to fix this issue?
  9. Let us know if you've received the replacement. I wonder if CM is still giving faulty RGB controllers.
  10. Processor:.......AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics Motherboard: ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING RAM: ...............DDR4_Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GBx4 That is the configuration of the PC I have just assembled. I am not happy with the stock cooler obtained along with the Processor. It heats up more than 70 degrees. I wish to install one of the Cooler Master Hyper series or any other series air coolers. Looking at the pictures of the various models on the Corsair web pages, I am afraid they all will hit my RAM Modules particularly in the first and second RAM sockets. This is only my apprehension before buying, but the judgement is made by looking only at the images. There are no retails shops in my town that sell Cooler master or any other after market coolers. Please advise me which one cooler that can accommodate 2 fans is the most suitable for me that will not hit/disturb my RAM modules if I am going to utilize all the RAM sockets.
  11. Same here both my usb 3.0 don't work on the i/o panel. It's been like that for some time now and is so annoying having to reach around the back to access them. IS THERE A FIX FOR THIS YET?!! It's an awesom case.
  12. The V 1000 I have been using for about 1 year. At the beginning, the +12 volts were swinging around 11.88 - 12.05 volts. Now, just turn on the computer the +12 volts drop down to 11.3 - 11.4 volts. (Check from HWiNFo64) Wanna send claim? System Specs: Z390 Aorus Master i9-9900K Galax GTX 1060 EX OC 6GB G.SKILL 3600C15 2x8GB MASTERLIQUID ML360R RGB CoolerMaster V1000 80+Gold
  13. Last week
  14. did you ever get any help with this? i am looking to find a sata cable because i have lost mine
  15. I have a Hyper TX3 EVO which uses the black and white nylon fasteners. Does anyone know how I can get replacement fasterers?
  16. Am about to purchase the C700P black edition case and put a simple Asus TUF pro mobo, i9 9900 intel, 32GB and noctua NH-D15 chromax heatsink. As I do not want liquid cooling , i want to buy additional fans and replace all the fans by Noctuas 140mm HS-PVM chromax...who are 4 pins. But the fan controller on the C700p is only 3 pin (6 fans) , meaning that the fan control button on the case is useless as plugging 4pins fans into a 3 pins control makes them run at maximum only without abilities to control them..as the case control button should do. Mobo only have x3 4 pins fan socket, so having the 6 fans controlled by the mobo is not an option. So how can we solve this...am already about to pay +900$ cdn for this case, which do not even fully support the features it claims! Is there a reasonable solution to put ALL the fans the case can hold, in 4 pins and have them controlled by the case fan button...or do I have to buy another case?
  17. Rok

CM MasterBox K500

Hello Can anyone please tell me where i can get another plate mouting for SSD? i talked to my local suplyer and he told me its not possible to order it seperatly... Currently i have one SSD in it but think of adding anotherone in front.
  18. So I have a CM Q300L case and my Ryzen 5 3600 is reaching 89-90 degrees while benchmarking and gaming. The maximum height for a CPU air cooler that will fit in the case is 157mm. I had a Hyper 212 Evo in my old build and had great results with it. But those are 159mm in height so it won't work with this case. So i'm just wondering if anybody can recommend an air cooler that will work with this case and bring down the CPU temperature substantially. Thank you in advance!
  19. littleman

HELP!

Need help.. i just bought mm710 .. then i download masterplus software.. when i click it nothing happen.. it wont launch masterplus software
  20. Hi, Try re-flashing the firmware. Mine completely stopped working and after trying everything, I decided to do the firmware flash and it came back to life. YMMY, Doug
  21. Just installed the ARGB controlling software for my ML240R, and despite the ML240R working fine for the past few months, the software will not work. Every time I open it, it simply says, "Plug in CM device to get started." I've updated my firmware and I'm not entirely sure what i'm doing wrong here.
  22. Hi All, I have recently purchased a MasterBox MB350P case and now I am trying to figure out what would be the best cup cooler to get for that case. I have decided that it is between the ML240R or the ML360R. The case already comes with three fans up front and doesn’t have enough room on the top to fit the ML360R. Should I just fit the radiator for the 360R on the front then put two of its fans on the top or just get the 240R and have the whole thing on the top? Thanks
  23. Hi All, I have recently purchased a MasterBox MB350P case and now I am trying to figure out what would be the best cup cooler to get for that case. I have decided that it is between the ML240R or the ML360R. The case already comes with three fans up front and doesn’t have enough room on the top to fit the ML360R. Should I just fit the radiator for the 360R on the front then put two of its fans on the top or just get the 240R and have the whole thing on the top? Thanks
  24. Well, that would explain why I haven't been able to find it, either. Thanks for the info. I wish they sold it too. It doesn't make sense to display it on the "RGB Accessory" page if you buy it. Maybe one day it will become available to buy.
  25. What purpose has said cable? All the manual tells me is that the green and black cable connects into the RGB controller into a slot called "Mirage Effect" and nothing more. And I'm guessing I have to connect the other end to the CPU fan header of the Motherboard and the other end to the 3-FAN Splitter cable? Am I correct here?
  26. Same fan profile problem here... "The support said: We are sorry but according our team this cannot be fixed with any update sorry. The new Maker PLUS version has this fixed."
  27. Hello, any chance to get an ETA on the SK622 release date? I'm very excited to try this 60% keyboard. Thanks.
  1. Load more activity