All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. There is no long I bought the MASTERBOX MB500 my son would like to know how changed the LEDs of the case in red Thanks for helping me as soon as I do not happen no longer to download the given software. Sachant Que j'ai perdu la boite du boitier pas moyen d'avoir le nom de serie
  3. Today
  4. Hello, I want to buy the Cooler Master MasterBox Q500L. My question is, does a CPU cooler from bequiet Dark Rock 3 fit in there?
  5. Hello i bought a while ago the ML360R RGB sadly one of the fans doesn't light up with RGB but is still spining. i tryed swapping the connections with the other fans on the controller and this is defenetly a faulty fan. what fans are compatible so i know what to buy? the eintire Masterfan pro series are compatible? i bought it through Amazon and their service only wants me to return the entire kit and get a partial refund...this is a good cooling and i dont want to be left without cooling for a month+ so i'm willing to forget about the warrenty and just replace the fan myself. when opened a ticket with you guys i was told to return the product to where i bought it
  6. i am using the above mentioned case for my build. motherboard is Aorus z390 Ultra. RAM is four GSkillz trident sticks. and i'm trying to install a kraken x62 or x52. the x62 won't fit on top mount. i'm wondering if i can front mount it. however, the case already has 2 preinstalled front fans so i don't even know if it's possible to mount on the front or if that's stupid. please help!!!
  7. Hello All, For months now without any good leads I have tried hard to find the front and side 230mmx30mm replacement fans for my HAF X case. Does anyone know where I can get the CoolerMaster replacements or has anyone used another good fan that works in their place? Please let me know,
  8. Yesterday
  9. I've got everything plugged into where it needs to go on my MB The USB ports work fine on the front panel the power button turns it on and off, but no proximity lights. Also, The case fans don't work. I've tried plugging hem into several fans slots on my motherboard, and nothing. Is there a separate power supply i need to connect to them? The manual isn't very thorough. It doesn't show anything about the case connectors Can someone help me out? The case is all kinds of slick other than a few technical issues
  10. Hi, I have Dell inspiron 15 5580, here is link which give information about it. https://www.dell.com/en-in/shop/laptops/new-15/spd/inspiron-15-5580-laptop https://www.dell.com/support/home/in/en/indhs1/product-support/product/inspiron-15-5580-laptop/manuals My question is which Cooler/Cooling Pad is recommended for it?
  11. I have a MasterBox 5 case and I want to add an additional SSD in it, but I am confused as to what type of SSD cage/tray I need. The online store features several items which state that they are designed for the MasterCase Series and fit into cases with "FreeForm Modular System technology." Does the MasterBox 5 have this? If not, can you direct me to the appropriate items that will allow me to install additional SSDs? Thanks.
  12. Hi Luqianopagoti, Probably the fan LED's are faulty. Did you double checked the RGB connections? You can contact our support team to get replacement fans Submit a support ticket on our CM Fanzone: https://account.coolermaster.com
  13. Hi Electrik7, Try to reset your keyboard first to see if that might solve the issue
  14. Hi Lesle LaDuke, You can connect the RGB fans to the included RGB LED controller from the case and connect the reset switch from the case to the LED controller so you can control the RGB lightning with the reset switch on top of the case I have checked your motherboard and your motherboard has also a RGB header. This means you can connect the RGB fans with the RGB splitter cable directly to the motherboard RGB header without having to use the included RGB led controller from the case. When you have connect the RGB fans to the motherboard RGB header, you can control the RGB LED's with the Ausus Aura software. RGB header on your motherboard: Let me know if you have any other question.
  15. Hi Robert Banister, Check the link below for the 3 pin and 4 pin Fan wire diagrams https://landing.coolermaster.com/faq/3-pin-and-4-pin-fan-wire-diagrams/
  16. I just finished my build, I'm kind of a novice at this but have everything working except the case fans do not light up. These are the 3 fans that came with the case. Case did not have any instructions so we aren't sure if we have plugged everything in correctly. It has a little switch controller that looks like a SATA connection. We tried hooking that up and still nothing. Really not sure where on the mobo the fans are supposed to be connected etc... I have an Asus ROG Strix Crosshair VII motherboard. Any instructions would be helpful. I've been searching half the night for answers.
  17. and i'm sorry in advance because i'm sure this is a dumb, dumb question. but my h500 mid case didn't come with any instructions or any detail about what each pre-installed cable is for and where to connect it on my motherboard (aorus z390 ultra). some i can figure out because they are vaguely labeled, but there are a couple that i just am not sure about and don't want to make a mistake. i've attached pictures of the cables. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
  18. Ok im not english speaker but ill try my best you to understand me :) My keyboard magically is locked and i cant unliock this, the letter G now is turned on and i "Fn + F11" doesnt work, so i dont know what to do, i need help, the lights works, windows recognize the keyboard but this is locked and i cant unlock this, i really need help :'c
  19. Last week
  20. Hi i buildt my first pc bought some very good parts worked ok for around a week then both radiator mounted fan RGB just dont want to work anymore Does this happen often ?? Please help !!!!!!!!
  21. Subject Date of Submission Ticket Number Status fuente de alimentación / RSC00-AFBAG1-US no power on 2019-05-09 5034 New fuente de alimentación / RSC00-AFBAG1-US no power on after 24 hours 2019-05-09 5035 New fuente de alimentación / RSC00-AFBAG1-US, no power on 2019-05-20 5609 New fuente de alimentación / RSC00-AFBAG1-US no power on after 24 hours 2019-05-20 5613 New
  22. I I bought 2 sources of these and 1 did not work and the other one stopped working 24 hours later, and I asked for help for RMA, and the manufacturer did not RESPOND Warranty Period: 2018-08-31 - 2025-11-01 Model Number: RSC00-AFBAG1-US Serial Number: RSC00AFBAG11183500662 Country: United States Warranty Period: 2018-06-04 - 2025-08-05 Model Number: RSC00-AFBAG1-US Serial Number: RSC00AFBAG11182101282 Country: United States
  23. I I bought 2 sources of these and 1 did not work and the other one stopped working 24 hours later, and I asked for help for RMA, and the manufacturer did not RESPOND Warranty Period: 2018-08-31 - 2025-11-01 Model Number: RSC00-AFBAG1-US Serial Number: RSC00AFBAG11183500662 Country: United States Warranty Period: 2018-06-04 - 2025-08-05 Model Number: RSC00-AFBAG1-US Serial Number: RSC00AFBAG11182101282 Country: United States
  24. I have the MCY-B5P2-KWGN-01 Masterbox Pro 5 RGB case and the Cooler Master RR-212S-20PC-R1 Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition CPU Air Cooler. I just ordered the C10L RGB control add-on for the case to get RGB control (I don't have it yet). Is there a way to splice them together - or some other way to sync the lights between the case and CPU fan? FYI, my mobo is MSI Z370-A Pro
  25. Hello You can refer pic as below For details you can click this link : MasterBox Q500L
  26. Hello Can you attach some pic ? So far as i know this Cooling just plug and play and no to install the software
  27. Fans always blow toward the logo. To keep the RGB effects lighting the interior of the case you would have to flip the fans to logo side down.
  28. I have a question about the wires coming out of this fan.. There are THREE wires BLACK, RED, and YELLOW. I can assume that RED is HOT, BLACK is GROUND, but what is the YELLOW WIRE FOR? Anyone have any specs on this simple question
  29. Hi William, You might accidentally turned on the repeat rate Press FN + F5 to set it back to x1.
  1. Load more activity