Welcome to Cooler Master Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Sneak Peak – Glacer 360L

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

CM Jerry

CM Jerry

Thunder Cat

• Administrators
  • 205 posts
  • LocationThundera

Hello everyone, 

Would you like to know the latest CoolerMaster cooling product in CES 2014 but you can't be there? No problem, you can see the product in CM forum as well!!!

In CES 2014, CoolerMaster will announce several cooling products including the new Glacer 360L with higher performance, just check the product and rough spec as below~  

l   Exclusive design by Cooler Master.

l   A complete All-in-One closed loop cooler and no need to fill and seal.

Attached File  Glacer360L_01.jpg   53.16KB   2 downloads

l   Performance 360mm radiator is designed for handling high wattage overclocked CPUs.

l   Copper waterblock with copper/brass radiator for excellent heat dissipation.

Attached File  Glacer360L_02.jpg   48.73KB   2 downloads

l   High performance expandable system can be upgraded to cool other components.

l   Tuned for top performance with a 3500 rpm pump system.

Attached File  Glacer360L_03.jpg   56.55KB   1 downloads

world

world

cool beans

• Administrators
  • 253 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Looks like a ton of cooling power :)

| Intel i5 4670k CPU | MSI Z87 MPower | 8 gb Patriot DDR3 1600 | 2x OEM Toshiba SSD | 2x MSI r9 280x |

| Cooler Master Cosmos II | Thermaltake 1275w Toughpower XT | Thermaltake Water 2.0 Performer |

z999z3mystorys

z999z3mystorys

Power Armor Moderator

• 75 posts

Very nice looking, if I hadn't just bought a cooler (V8 GTS) this could get me into self contained water cooling.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and expect nothing.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, unless you only have one egg, or one basket. Then you don't have much of a choice.

zucker

zucker

Advanced Member

• 42 posts

Big brother of 240L. Still a product from the partnership with Swiftech?

leobiendurana

leobiendurana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

The beefy looking pump shroud is telling me that it is either going to be dead silent or it's going to perform great. That should fit inside my case. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users