Based on a Cooler Master Mastercase 5 Maker, AVOID is a build with focus on sharpness, glow and dangerous performance. My ambition for this project was to elaborate and explore this case potential. Then, allow me to follow and enhance it in my project.
With this mod, I took my time to see what the case could offer. Things as shape, colors, materials or a certain feeling. My goal was to work with my first impression, explore and transform. I'm not a huge fan of casemods with parts added to it everywhere. Actually I like the challenge to let the finished casemod clearly show which case that has been used. But at the same time stand out and show how something can be refined with small, well planned steps.
My finished AVOID has got details you will need to search for. The closer you look, the more you'll see.
- Case: Cooler Master Mastercase Maker 5
- Motherboard: Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming
- CPU: Intel i7 5960X Extreme Edition
- RAM: 8x4GB (32GB) Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR4 3200MHz
- PSU: Cooler Master V1000
- SSD: 2x Crucial MX300 525GB
- GPU: Gigabyte GTX980Ti Xtreme Gaming
- CPU: Alphacool NexXxoS XP³ Light Brass Black Chrome
- RAM: 2x Alphacool D-RAM Cooler X4 Acetal Black Nickel
- Radiator: Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 420mm
- Pump: Alphacool VPP655 PWM Eisdecke D5 Acetal V.3
- Res: Alphacool Eisbecher 250mm Acetal + Satin tube
- Fans: Cooler Master Masterfan 140 mm
- 16/13 Satin hard tube, fittings etc. from Alphacool.
- Fluid: Aquatuning AT-Protect-UV-red
- Lights: Deepcool RGB LEDs, Phobya UV LEDs, Alphacool UV ring/reservoir LEDs